Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

51559 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ANNMT

they them self r coward they showed their cowardness in first epi when they put blame on judges n .choreographer rather then accepting the truth that their fev was weak n yes i never saw these kind of nasty behaviou of any cleb fan jo mainey inka dekha so this is truth ...dont worry ye exists nhi kartey for me atlest but i know i metter allot for them๐Ÿ˜‰

bilko.. edit nhi karna chahiye tha they deserve that..! and yes they r themselves coward jo apna statement proof krne k liye kuch bhi karsakte hen ๐Ÿ˜ก suspecious freak!
51559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chocobear

Ignore hi toh kar rahe h hume ye log..ab batao agar "IGNORE" nahi karte to kya ye thread sirf pg37 tak hota๐Ÿ˜ณ

is this ignoring? they r attacking us by saying coward or blah blah... aur phr humko bolte hen k we r criticizing.. Hudd he yaar bachpane ki.. ๐Ÿคข
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Hain na๐Ÿ˜ญab buttappreciatorshume pervert keh rahe h bolo bhala๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜• ab hum perverts hain????

They are ignoring us tabhi to sirf 37 pages khatam hue par agar puri vanaar sena akraman kare to we will reach 150 in no time . ( before you take it wrong i am referring to the monkey emoticons on every page )
chocobear thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibz88

๐Ÿ˜• ab hum perverts hain????

They are ignoring us tabhi to sirf 37 pages khatam hue par agar puri vanaar sena akraman kare to we will reach 150 in no time . ( before you take it wrong i am referring to the monkey emoticons on every page )

๐Ÿ˜†monkey emoticons๐Ÿ˜†bacche h kutte billi bandaron se khelne ki umar h inki khelne do na๐Ÿ˜†
686375 thumbnail

uska lion look dekhogi...aankhein phatt ke bahar aa jayengiโ˜บ๏ธ

๐Ÿ˜†

Word Count: 0

51559 thumbnail
hahahahaha shukar mene dekha hi nhi ๐Ÿ˜†
686375 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pentaminous.

aray? tum ne ab tuk ignore nahi kara humko? ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† she cant do this usey bhot affect hota hai she is so sensitive ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Mia1love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

Clearly marks r biased .

Those contestants who r already in the top list ( scripted ) r getting good marks doesn't matter what kind of performances they r giving and those who r supposed to be eliminate soon r getting less marks despite a good performance

Did GC Deserve 30 marks ?

a BIG NO

it seemed like judges were told to give him 30 marks , does not matter how he performed , they were just supposed to give him 30 and as soon he finished judges gave him 30 marks ... No one mentioned even a single flaw in his performance when there were so many , and Remo's Forced This is it and Madhuri's Forced Perfect

bcz of his makeup / roaring , his flaws took backseat ...

last week too he did not deserve 26 , atleast not more marks than Jayati ( 25) and equal to Darsheel ( 26)

while on the other hand , Jayati performed so well. her cry , happiness over This is it was so genuine

If GC deserved 30 so were Jayati, Darsheel , Ravi

watch Isha-Salman / Shibani-Puneet's performances which were flawless and truly deserved 30 and see GC's performance ๐Ÿ˜•

clearly GC's top 3 seat is fixed and jayati will go out after Susheel and Archana's elimination

and Archana did not deserve this less marks ...only 20 ... atleast not lesser than susheel

ALL the performance were not worthy of 30 Sorry Not Isha , Not SHibani , ( playing on emotions is getting a Bit Old ) Its sad her cousin Died , but still her performance was NOT deserving of a 30 .
And Isha and Salman Oh nooo way was there performance deserving of a 30 , the concept didn't match the music and Moments the choreography made No sense.

The only person who really deserved a 28/29 was Jayanti ji . Otherwise no one.
The Judges are being too lenient .

GC , Isha And Shibani , All 3 didn't deserve to get a perfect 30 . that was ridiculous !!
605921 thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ญ

Originally posted by: Pentaminous.

hahahahaha shukar mene dekha hi nhi ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ he preformed LEO My star band bajadi LEO Ke ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
51559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANNMT

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† she cant do this usey bhot affect hota hai she is so sensitive ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ouch!

Word Count: 1