Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chocobear thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
GC fans come up with the most stupidest accusations against non GC fans😆🤪Nothing can beat "the floor was slippery "excuse honey😳
TinkerBella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ -enchanted- plss jaan ignore them let them do whatever they want yar jst ignore them 😕
melody442 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: chocobear

GC fans come up with the most stupidest accusations against non GC fans😆🤪Nothing can beat "the floor was slippery "excuse honey😳

One member "ignored",and other is replying... And no please dont say that! It was such an enlightening truth for me to know that Rumba was discovered only for GC, so that he could perform better in JDJ...Ignorant me thought that Rumba was around for quite sometime. I really have hopes now that a new dance form would be discovered especially for me wherein I can excel.

@ Sonomakter: I ignored for 30 pages,but my patience ran out...Dont worry, we are just having fun...Ask Chocobear and Pentaminous...Nothing serious.
Edited by -enchanted- - 12 years ago
chocobear thumbnail

Originally posted by: -enchanted-

One member "ignored",and other is replying... And no please dont say that! It was such an enlightening truth for me to know that Rumba was discovered only for GC, so that he could perform better in JDJ...Ignorant me thought that Rumba was around for quite sometime. I really have hopes now that a new dance form would be discovered especially for me wherein I can excel.

🤗awww baby go to Guru Devayye Temple I am sure a new dance form will be invented for you. Can you give me the link wherein a non GC lover said that Rumba was discovered for GC😳screenshot? Link to that post anything? If you have the proof then post it here
51559 thumbnail

I said -15,not 15... And yeah OK I am happy with -5 for GC...You see -5 is still better than -15

I m not here to taught maths wid u.. and i did not say -5.. ur observation!
melody442 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

🤗awww baby go to Guru Devayye Temple I am sure a new dance form will be invented for you. Can you give me the link wherein a non GC lover said that Rumba was discovered for GC😳screenshot? Link to that post anything? If you have the proof then post it here

How I wish, I had taken screenshots*silly me*... But I had no idea that priceless post would be edited

Here is the link though

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3065361?pn=3

As you can see its all edited... And my subsequent reply too...I dont wish to bring names...But I can PM you if you are so curious.
chocobear thumbnail

How I wish, I had taken screenshots*silly me*... But I had no idea that priceless post would be edited

Here is the link though

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3065361?pn=3

As you can see its all edited... And my subsequent reply too...I dont wish to bring names...But I can PM you if you are so curious.

show me the proof and I will believe you straight away. 😳
51559 thumbnail

CONTRADICTORY! If you had really ignored,you didnt have to quote the whole thing and write IGNORED!

I infact did not read what u rite.. coz me zaroori nhi samajhta 😃
51559 thumbnail

hahahahahaha bilkol bilkol.. it was the limit yaar 🤣 🤣 🤣
51559 thumbnail

show me the proof and I will believe you straight away. 😳

New dance for GC should be JHINGA LALA HO HO.. like a JUNGLI style 😆 😆 with leave dress and the same make up.. it suits him alot aur is dance per 30 le le tou humko khushi bhi hogi 😃