Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

51559 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: UnsolvedMystery

Munna,,phir bhi kuch log samajhte hai maine galti kiya hoga...how do I let them know that I m mistake proof.

dont care about others.. 😃 ur comment is justify the truth.. he deserves 15
melody442 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Be.A.Rebel

Sahi kaha When He Get Low MArks Judjes are biased floor is slippiry 😲 shampa is bad chreo 🤣🤣🤣

Oh laughing emoticons dont make a post funny or humorous...And why are you so shocked? If GC fans said marks are biased , then isn't this topic also saying the same? That marks are biased?So what is the difference? And GC fans said floor is slippery? Well so called GC criticizers said that Rumba is an "abnormal" dance form which was discovered especially for GC two days prior to his performance so that he could perform better!!! Beat that!
Edited by -enchanted- - 12 years ago
melody442 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pentaminous.

dont care about others.. 😃 ur comment is justify the truth.. he deserves 15

And others deserved -15 But such biased marking,all were given marks in positive
chocobear thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -enchanted-

And others deserved -15 But such biased marking,all were given marks in positive

Yes others deserved -15 now happy 😳but still we would say GC didn't deserve 30🥱Highly over-rated guy.
melody442 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chocobear

Yes others deserved -15 now happy 😳but still we would say GC didn't deserve 30🥱Highly over-rated guy.

How can I be happy until justice prevails...I just cant believe that contestants were given marks in positive instead of negative!
Edited by -enchanted- - 12 years ago
51559 thumbnail

Yes If every body deserves 15 then GC deserves 5 ..
Edited by Pentaminous. - 12 years ago
chocobear thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

How can I be happy until justice prevails...I just cant believe that contestants were given marks in positive instead of negative!

go and fight...you should sue the colors channel for giving out 30 marks to all the undeserving contestants last week😳Go..jao awaaz uthao hum tumhare saath hain😳
51559 thumbnail

Oh laughing emoticons dont make a post funny or humorous...And why are you so shocked? If GC fans said marks are biased , then isn't this topic also saying the same? That marks are biased?So what is the difference? And GC fans said floor is slippery? Well so called GC criticizers said that Rumba is an "abnormal" dance form which was discovered especially for GC two days prior to his performance so that he could perform better!!! Beat that!

IGNORED!
melody442 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pentaminous.

Yes If every body deserves 15 then GC deserves 5 ..

I said -15,not 15... And yeah OK I am happy with -5 for GC...You see -5 is still better than -15
melody442 thumbnail

CONTRADICTORY! If you had really ignored,you didnt have to quote the whole thing and write IGNORED!