Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chocobear thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: kashish 1322

Ok so now suddenly the marks are scripted, but when GC was getting 22, the judges were fair and honest, no cooments!
Rock on Gurmeet!!

No..not suddenly.
This same thing was posted by a few members a few weeks back..only the group has changed

@topic: I skipped GC's performance. I guess I will have to watch it on YT to actually comment on this thread.
605921 thumbnail
No Gurmeet Doesnot Deserve 30
chocobear thumbnail
If GC getting low marks means the marks and show are scripted and judges are biased thn so does GC getting 30 means😆
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

I think the number of 30s given out this weekend was kind of ridiculous! They don't want to give Salman-Isha the upper hand so early in the competition, but the judges were practically handing out 30s today. I think Salman-Isha and Punit-Shivani deserved 30s. Even Punit-Shivani's performance - I would say a 29 or so would also have been fine. They were really good, yes, but I think emotions carried over more than anything else (even with my own personal reaction). I have a feeling that if I go back and watch the performance now, I will feel like I have seen better contemporary performances in the past.

Ajnu I totally agree...Read my comments on this wknd performance topic...Emotional atyachar gave Shivani-Puneet 30...I have seen much much better contemporary and with better expressions w/o the drama-personal stories attached..Defo did not deserve 30..May be 28 max...Today 30s were given out like Chana mamra..😉 Peanuts 😆
I didn't enjoy Darsheel or Gurmeet's performances as much - definitely not 30s worth! I thought Darsheel and Avneet's previous performances have been much better. I'm not a big fan of Afro Jazz anyway. Undoubtedly, Gurmeet's body language was commendable and he was really in character but I felt dance was lacking in their performance. It was so focused on acting and expressions that it seemed primarily acrobatic to me at times.
Agree again and that is exactly what I wrote...GC-Shampa's dance was less dance and more acting..Play..GC's makeup, constumes and expressions-acting made it look more powerful..He did improve from the first wk...GTG him credit for that...Shampa used GC's assets to their best advantage...Honestly Shampa is losing my respect...I am not her fan but gave her credit from little what I saw last yr...SO far she has not impressed me much.

I think fans should learn to have an open mind - judges scores are always out of whack on JDJ. :)

Fans will never change which is given be it dance, singing shows or serials...Makes it very hard to critic than...In this whole mess GIA and Pratyusha got the short end of the stick..
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
605921 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chocobear

If GC getting low marks means the marks and show are scripted and judges are biased thn so does GC getting 30 means😆

means Judges are not biased judges are fair and shampa is great 🤣 🤣
chocobear thumbnail

Originally posted by: Be.A.Rebel

means Judges are not biased judges are fair and shampa is great 🤣 🤣

dekhte h judges and shampa prem tab bhi kayam rehta h ki nahi jab GC ko 24 ya 22 milega😆
gowrisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I guess they are also giving marks based on their Dancing background and their potential
Example : If Bharti and Archana both are non trained still Archana has flexibilty and is expected to dance well when compared to Bharti...
This is my POV :)
Edited by gowrisa - 12 years ago
605921 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chocobear

dekhte h judges and shampa prem tab bhi kayam rehta h ki nahi jab GC ko 24 ya 22 milega😆

kabho nahe 😆 🤣 🤣
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
In a reality show everything is scripted 😆

Loved Punit and Shibani, my favorite since day one ❤️
433796 thumbnail
Plain and simple... GC dance was not a dance but a jumping all over the places.