Users

Frequent Posters

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: chocobear

TheRowdiest
Sorry For deviating from the topic๐Ÿ˜†

koi na ... I was just Joookiiing ( chunky pandey style ๐Ÿ˜›)

yah there was no dance only action and jumping ...even jumping was not good , no coordination between two , landing was very bad ...and emotions ๐Ÿ˜† ...well i cldn't see bcz of makeup ๐Ÿ˜†

makeup lagao on whole body , music ke saath roaring ka thora sa act kar do bas ho gaya kamaal ka dhamekdaar performance ๐Ÿ˜†

some say Jayati and isha r trained dancers but then so is GC ...there r proofs ...since past many years he is going in Dance classes regularly , even after shooting he goes in dance classes with his Wife ๐Ÿ˜‰ ...Now i m sure he does not do bhajan in dance classes ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

btw some ppl r saying how it was not biased when he was getting low marks

who said it was not biased that time ? just bcz there was no thread ? but there were threads when GC fans were saying judges r biased giving him less marks ๐Ÿ˜† and other were busy defending shampa and handling GC fans ... But this kinda all shows r scripted and biased ...

but in the starting week yet judges and audience try to know the contestants , their dances and very much believable mostly marks were genuine , if GC performed bad and gets 30 then do u expect audience will start watching the show at first place ? ๐Ÿ˜† ...first 2-3 epis can be genuine bcz we know weakest ones r gonna go out , with valid reasons that they were worst

BUT by saying this i will say channel and PH controls most of things ...YES marks too and as well as performances ... they know choreographer's strengths and weaknesses , channel knows whom they wanna keep and wanna eliminate ( specially after first 2-3 eliminations ) , they give them songs and themes based on that ... while performance if there is big blunder in someone's performance whom they wanna keep they very cleverly can cover it up with camera angels ( cover it frm the top , lightning or just insert any judge's face there ๐Ÿ˜‰) and it applies for all ...

Now imagine GC getting the theme what Shibani got ... but they gave GC Leo sign bcz they knew with this theme they can do some action and this kinda act

in future there will be special dance themes too ...let's see if GC can fully do dancing ... till now not even in a single performance he Danced ... Intro had action , then first performance was worst , he cldn't even move his upper body , devdas ke to kehne hi kya ..., last week wali he did only lifts and this week jumping with makeup ... I will see if he has improved or not when he will actually do DANCE in his whole performance
Edited by TheRowdiest - 12 years ago
chocobear thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

yah there was no dance only action and jumping ...even jumping was not good , no coordination between two , landing was very bad ...and emotions ๐Ÿ˜† ...well i cldn't see bcz of makeup ๐Ÿ˜†

makeup lagao on whole body , music ke saath roaring ka thora sa act kar do bas ho gaya kamaal ka dhamekdaar performance ๐Ÿ˜†

some say Jayati and isha r trained dancers but then so is GC ...there r proofs ...since past many years he is going in Dance classes regularly , even after shooting he goes in dance classes with his Wife ๐Ÿ˜‰ ...Now i m sure he does not do bhajan in dance classes ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

who said it was not biased that time ? just bcz there was no thread ? but there were threads when GC fans were saying judges r biased giving him less marks ๐Ÿ˜† and other were busy defending shampa and handling GC fans ... But this kinda all shows r scripted and biased ...

but in the starting week yet judges and audience try to know the contestants , their dances and very much believable mostly marks were genuine , if GC performed bad and gets 30 then do u expect audience will start watching the show at first place ? ๐Ÿ˜† ...first 2-3 epis can be genuine bcz we know weakest ones r gonna go out , with valid reasons that they were worst

BUT by saying this i will say channel and PH controls most of things ...YES marks too and as well as performances ... they know choreographer's strengths and weaknesses , channel knows whom they wanna keep and wanna eliminate ( specially after first 2-3 eliminations ) , they give them songs and themes based on that ... while performance if there is big blunder in someone's performance whom they wanna keep they very cleverly can cover it up with camera angels ( cover it frm the top , lightning or just insert any judge's face there ๐Ÿ˜‰) and it applies for all ...

Now imagine GC getting the theme what Shibani got ... but they gave GC Leo sign bcz they knew with this theme they can do some action and this kinda act

in future there will be special dance themes too ...let's see if GC can fully do dancing ... till now not even in a single performance he Danced ... Intro had action , then first performance was worst , he cldn't even move his upper body , devdas ke to kehne hi kya ..., last week wali he did only lifts and this week jumping with makeup ... I will see if he has improved or not when he will actually do DANCE in his whole performance

arre i was scared to look at him..he was looking so dangerous๐Ÿ˜†Yeah thoda sa uchal kud karo n thoda sa roaring bas ho gaya performance This Is it๐Ÿ˜†GC ko 25 marks mile to judges biased aur ab jab 30 mile toh judges unbiased honest aur pata nahi kya kya ho gaye๐Ÿ˜†Abhi shampa acchi ho gayi๐Ÿ˜†when GC couldnt move his upper body it was shampa's fault but now everybody seems to ignore shampa๐Ÿ˜†
TheRowdiest thumbnail

arre i was scared to look at him..he was looking so dangerous๐Ÿ˜†Yeah thoda sa uchal kud karo n thoda sa roaring bas ho gaya performance This Is it๐Ÿ˜†GC ko 25 marks mile to judges biased aur ab jab 30 mile toh judges unbiased honest aur pata nahi kya kya ho gaye๐Ÿ˜†Abhi shampa acchi ho gayi๐Ÿ˜†when GC couldnt move his upper body it was shampa's fault but now everybody seems to ignore shampa๐Ÿ˜†

agree ... POV as suits them best
woh kare to chamatkaar , hum kare to balatkaar ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by TheRowdiest - 12 years ago
chocobear thumbnail

agree ... POV as suits them best ๐Ÿ˜‰
woh kare to chamatkaar , hum kare to balatkaar ๐Ÿ˜†

you know i said the same thing in BW forum yesterday..khud kare to chamatkar koi aur kare toh balatkaar...two weeks ago khud biased floor slippery aur raam jane kya kya bol rahe the aur ab dekho๐Ÿ˜†ab judges se jyada iss duniya mein koi honest nahi h..judges ne jo kaha GC ke baare mein sab sach hain๐Ÿ˜†aur KJO to GC pe line maar raha aisa bhi kisi ne kaha tha๐Ÿ˜†
TheRowdiest thumbnail

you know i said the same thing in BW forum yesterday..khud kare to chamatkar koi aur kare toh balatkaar...two weeks ago khud biased floor slippery aur raam jane kya kya bol rahe the aur ab dekho๐Ÿ˜†ab judges se jyada iss duniya mein koi honest nahi h..judges ne jo kaha GC ke baare mein sab sach hain๐Ÿ˜†aur KJO to GC pe line maar raha aisa bhi kisi ne kaha tha๐Ÿ˜†

hain ???? really ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
chocobear thumbnail

hain ???? really ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

haan dekho shayad tumhare isi thread pe kaha tha ๐Ÿ˜†
happygolucky thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

please don't insult Shibani and Isha's performances by comparing with GC's

27/28 wld have been fine ... but 30 ๐Ÿ˜•

and if he got 30 then why not Jayati and darsheel got 30 ???? their performances were no less than GC's

and I forgot to mention Prityusha in the topic ... 24 ๐Ÿ˜• ...she was really good today and atleast deserved 26

scripted marks

Agreed๐Ÿ˜Š

Word Count: 1

happygolucky thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜†
happygolucky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Be.A.Rebel

No Gurmeet Doesnot Deserve 30

Very true...!
Edited by happygolucky - 12 years ago
happygolucky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Be.A.Rebel

means Judges are not biased judges are fair and shampa is great ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

Shampa is great no doubt. GC se dance karwana is a challenge. Uchal kood mein he is good๐Ÿ˜†