Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chocobear thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: _SiinnceMaan_

Damn and I don't even think Shiv can dance an inch of his life either! So I doubt we could even consider or petition him to join JDJ! 🤣 I wonder if the BV forum has a SHIV AT. I demand it. I should visit their forum and express the beauty of him glowing. But it's such a serious forum. I don't think my thoughts and drools would be welcome! 😕

exactly.whenevr I vist that forum I see people analysing things way too much so I just return back to my cave😆Yeah I too feel he has two left feet but let's wait for him to dance on some rajasthani number in BV to see if he can dance or not😆BV forum must be having a SHIV AT. If they don't then create one..we can spam it with SHIV is dashing posts☺️I don't really think there(BV forum) are many droolers like us😆
Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^^ Guys , i said a bye and none replied :S I mean drooling can lead to ignorance of a bye post? LOL..btw i am back and you guys are STILL drooling??! lol
chocobear thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushi.

^^ Guys , i said a bye and none replied :S I mean drooling can lead to ignorance of a bye post? LOL..btw i am back and you guys are STILL drooling??! lol

We believe in Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna theory🤗Welcome back and start drooling😆
423728 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chocobear

exactly.whenevr I vist that forum I see people analysing things way too much so I just return back to my cave😆Yeah I too feel he has two left feet but let's wait for him to dance on some rajasthani number in BV to see if he can dance or not😆BV forum must be having a SHIV AT. If they don't then create one..we can spam it with SHIV is dashing posts☺️I don't really think there(BV forum) are many droolers like us😆

I look through the pages of threads and realize theirs no drool-infested posts, so I crawl to my personal space and shiver his name out on my own. 🤣 I'll look through the forum now. If there is no AT's, I'm making one! 🤣

Better yet, I have yet to announce my existence in that forum so I might make a thread in dedication to how Shiv forced me to start watching the show. 😍

423728 thumbnail

We believe in Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna theory🤗Welcome back and start drooling😆

My apologies, I tend to like the goodbye comment in my lazy attempt to acknowledge that I have read that you are leaving. 🤣 Welcome back! Let the drooling commence!
chocobear thumbnail

Originally posted by: _SiinnceMaan_

I look through the pages of threads and realize theirs no drool-infested posts, so I crawl to my personal space and shiver his name out on my own. 🤣 I'll look through the forum now. If there is no AT's, I'm making one! 🤣

Better yet, I have yet to announce my existence in that forum so I might make a thread in dedication to how Shiv forced me to start watching the show. 😍

go make one and I will follow you😆I only see posts stating logics and law and what not in that forum..too taxing for my brains😆I stay away from that forum usually..though once in a while just go through some of the threads😉
Khushi. thumbnail
@Sweety and ??( Name) haha-Chalo koi ni ! I understand..the drooling part can make anyone LOST in their own world! LOL..btw guys..we'll definetly be screwed for increasing the no. of pages of this topic with "spam" LOL..i guess we should shift to another topic!lol
chocobear thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushi.

@Sweety and ??( Name) haha-Chalo koi ni ! I understand..the drooling part can make anyone LOST in their own world! LOL..btw guys..we'll definetly be screwed for increasing the no. of pages of this topic with "spam" LOL..i guess we should shift to another topic!lol

let's shift to pratyusha AT😆
Khushi. thumbnail

let's shift to pratyusha AT😆

Exactly! Otherwise i am sure we'l be screwed! Even if the Mods dont see, there can be someone who can report our post..Maybe Jagya or Gauri LOL😆
423728 thumbnail

go make one and I will follow you😆I only see posts stating logics and law and what not in that forum..too taxing for my brains😆I stay away from that forum usually..though once in a while just go through some of the threads😉

LOL! 😆 I'll make one now.