Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chocobear thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Khushi.

The thing i notice are the Eyes!! and he has lovely ones😍
Haha! You're not alone my friend..i am also posting like a fan girl. Or rather like a desperate fan girl focussing on his eyes and hands!!Lol

And exactly..i toow ant Gauri to LOVE her Jagya sooo much that he forget Anandi! BTW i hate their scenes#Waste of time i say.

He is 31! I just searched. 😲Doesnt look him 31!! But i anyway find Prats and Sid so compatible together.I guess they manage the scenes using a short stool or something.

I know Jagya and Gauri scenes are a total waste of time but when she gave him a dabba while he was leaving for jaipur i had a smile on my face..not because I love them but simply because i don't want them to fight until Shiv anandi marriage happens.

shiv is 31😲OMG he is so senior to Pratyusha😲 but they look good together. Make up artist too does a great work. As anadi she looks like a 24-25 year old girl. so hats off to the make artist as well😉

Mods will be annoyed at us. Now they will have to go through our fangirl comments😆But they should be glad at least they won't have to deal with fan wars in this thread😆

You can call me Sweety, Achebe, DKN😳
423728 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushi.

Haha. Were you a Moderator earlier? You're so good!! LOL

No! 😆 India Forums won't allow me to become a moderator! If I were a moderator, the difference in my comment would have been.

Members have spammed the thread with comments that are not relevant to the topic of discussion. Shiv does not even participate in JDJ so refrain from mentioning other celebrities. Topic closed.

Off duty P.S. I agree with you girlies. Come to the BV forum so I can openly discard my moderator uniform and drool alongside you all.

chocobear thumbnail

Originally posted by: _SiinnceMaan_

No! 😆 India Forums won't allow me to become a moderator! If I were a moderator, the difference in my comment would have been.

Members have spammed the thread with comments that are not relevant to the topic of discussion. Shiv does not even participate in JDJ so refrain from mentioning other celebrities. Topic closed.

Off duty P.S. I agree with you girlies. Come to the BV forum so I can openly discard my moderator uniform and drool alongside you all.

drooling moderator🤣 No don't tell me you would have closed this thread🥺How could you close a topic where we were discussing shiv's hotness😒
IamaPCmaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i completely disagree with you... it was snot a forced this is it, it was not a forced perfect.. i think grummet deserved 30 marks... his performance fire up the stage he totally rocked... i agree that last week, he deserved 25 and not 26.. but this week performance was just amazing..i don't think the marks are scripted.. because in the initial episode grummets scores were very liw. so if they had to promote g=urmeet, so why would they start rooting him now..

*** targetting members, contestant with foul language, post edited
Edited by tannipartner - 12 years ago
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rapier

I don't think anybody is gonna like this, but I thought none of the performances this week deserved a 30. Shibani, Isha, Gurmeet were very good. But I thought 30 was a bit much. That implies that there was absolutely NOTHING wrong with the performances, which I don't agree. Out of the three, Shibani's was the best, and then Isha's, and then Gurmeet's.

29 for Shibani, 28 for Isha, and 27 for Gurmeet should've been the scores.

I also don't quite agree with the other scores as well. Archana's was bad I admit, but not worse than Sushil's. And Bharti did better than Sushil. Scores should reflect that. I liked Jayati's performance very much, but a 10 from Remo was a bit much, but it's ok. 28 is good. And although Darsheel did really well, I think 27 or 28 would've been a better score.

My $0.02!

29 for Shibani, 28 for Isha, and 27 for Gurmeet Jayati's performance 28 is good Darsheel 28

yes these would have been the scores.. 😃
423728 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chocobear

drooling moderator🤣 No don't tell me you would have closed this thread🥺How could you close a topic where we were discussing shiv's hotness😒

*Gasp* I would NEVER! 🤣 I would blindly overlook this thread and PM my agreeing messages to the lot of you. WHICH is why I would never be allowed to become a moderator. I drool on too many celebrities which can make me turn a tad biased at times.

OH! I said the word biased! Surely the Mods will consider this comment as relating to this thread. I'm just giving a different example, that's all! 🤣
chocobear thumbnail

*Gasp* I would NEVER! 🤣 I would blindly overlook this thread and PM my agreeing messages to the lot of you. WHICH is why I would never be allowed to become a moderator. I drool on too many celebrities which can make me turn a tad biased at times.

OH! I said the word biased! Surely the Mods will consider this comment as relating to this thread. I'm just giving a different example, that's all! 🤣

A moderator can never indulge in the fun😆You would PM us and then carry forward the drool sessions via PM🤣I bet you will not be able to close such topics where drooling is going on🤣
423728 thumbnail

A moderator can never indulge in the fun😆You would PM us and then carry forward the drool sessions via PM🤣I bet you will not be able to close such topics where drooling is going on🤣

Exactly which is why I never intend to become one.🤣 More than members comments, my own comments would probably be reported to the Big Boss of Moderating. 🤣

*King/Queen of Moderators*

This topic has been unnecessarily spammed by members and 'moderators' despite being aware of the rules. Topic to be closed and warning levels will be sent to members and certain moderators who have indulged in the spam of drooling over human celebrity ligaments.

🤣
chocobear thumbnail

Exactly which is why I never intend to become one.🤣 More than members comments, my own comments would probably be reported to the Big Boss of Moderating. 🤣

*King/Queen of Moderators*

This topic has been unnecessarily spammed by members and 'moderators' despite being aware of the rules. Topic to be closed and warning levels will be sent to members and certain moderators who have indulged in the spam of drooling over human celebrity ligaments.

🤣

and then you will be stripped off your moderatorship😆And you will be finally free of all the shackles and enjoy the forum like normal people😆Nothing can stop you then from drooling over a certain celebrity😆See they should turn this thread into Pratyusha AT😆Or should I say shiv AT☺️But he is not even remotely related to this show
423728 thumbnail

and then you will be stripped off your moderatorship😆And you will be finally free of all the shackles and enjoy the forum like normal people😆Nothing can stop you then from drooling over a certain celebrity😆See they should turn this thread into Pratyusha AT😆Or should I say shiv AT☺️But he is not even remotely related to this show

Damn and I don't even think Shiv can dance an inch of his life either! So I doubt we could even consider or petition him to join JDJ! 🤣 I wonder if the BV forum has a SHIV AT. I demand it. I should visit their forum and express the beauty of him glowing. But it's such a serious forum. I don't think my thoughts and drools would be welcome! 😕

Edited by _SiinnceMaan_ - 12 years ago