Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chocobear thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Khushi.

Haha 😆..i was wondering the same!! Man! we are so capable!! haha..
And your repeated comment on his shoulders being broad is making me drool even more!! tahts so precise!!haha!! BTW i too love his shoulders...and and his eyesss!!!😍 and his height!! man!! i love his height!! LOL..
And yes..him and Prats in a special epi of JDJ would be like..# A dream!😍 and i specially want to see how he dances☺️

I can't stop drooling over his shoulders😍Shoulders are the first thing that I notice in a guy.😳 His height is good. He is taller than Jagya😲I don't know how Anandi and him manage the scenes. Right now I want Gauri to shower all her love on Jagya so that he doesn't strays. I want them to be happy for now. And let us see Anandi and Shiv romance😳 Uff In the last hour I can't believe i am actually posting like a fangirl😆My mom says He looks too old for Pratyusha🥺And I was like obviously this guy is in his late twenties and Pratyusha is just 20. But they still look good together. For a change finally there is someone in BV who is drool worthy😆
chocobear thumbnail

Originally posted by: _SiinnceMaan_

I don't want to be too specific. *Looks around cautiously* I might be termed as a bit of a stalker but has anyone noticed how he somehow glows? Not an Edward Cullen sparkle thing, but a Greek God kind of glow? His like tall, muscular and gold. = | We can never play 'Murder in the dark' or 'Hide n seek in the dark' because he would literally glow his presence out.

Did anyone notice how his white teeth just stands out from his glow? ☺️

Did anyone wonder for one girlish second, that a benefit did arise from become a Balika Vadhu. She gets the hotter guy as her adult husband. 😳

This show has a great moral. If you marry when your 10, you get a husband like Jagya. But if you wait 10 more years then you get a SHIV. 🤣 THIS will stop child marriages for EVER!

and this will make that other girl even more jealous. What she got? A second hand husband while anandi gets a hot and dashing collector as her hubby.
Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I don't want to be too specific. *Looks around cautiously* I might be termed as a bit of a stalker but has anyone noticed how he somehow glows? Not an Edward Cullen sparkle thing, but a Greek God kind of glow? His like tall, muscular and gold. = | We can never play 'Murder in the dark' or 'Hide n seek in the dark' because he would literally glow his presence out.

Did anyone notice how his white teeth just stands out from his glow? ☺️

Did anyone wonder for one girlish second, that a benefit did arise from become a Balika Vadhu. She gets the hotter guy as her adult husband. 😳

This show has a great moral. If you marry when your 10, you get a husband like Jagya. But if you wait 10 more years then you get a SHIV. 🤣 THIS will stop child marriages for EVER!

LOL!! Haha!!!!..🤣 Man Oh man!! The GLOW!!!HAHA!!!! Shit..i will fall off my chair laughing🤣. On a serious critical analytic note..Oh yah..his glow is charismatic and attractive. it has a charm of its own and a pull of its own..like a gravitational pull or like a Magnetic pull !lol Boy oh Boy!! I love him!!LOL

She wouldnt have got Shiv if didnt marry Jagya!Eureka! Cuz then she wouldnt have ever come to Jaitsar and ever be able to meet this hot and handsome collector. So actually the moral is to marry at 10!!haha...Shit! why didnt i marry at 10??!! LOL..She got such a good thing from her child marriage- A handsome,sexy,hot,attractive,tall,broad-shouldered "adult" husband🤣

423728 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushi.

LOL!! Haha!!!!..🤣 Man Oh man!! The GLOW!!!HAHA!!!! Shit..i will fall off my chair laughing🤣. On a serious critical analytic note..Oh yah..his glow is charismatic and attractive. it has a charm of its own and a pull of its own..like a gravitational pull or like a Magnetic pull !lol Boy oh Boy!! I love him!!LOL

She wouldnt have got Shiv if didnt marry Jagya!Eureka! Cuz then she wouldnt have ever come to Jaitsar and ever be able to meet this hot and handsome collector. So actually the moral is to marry at 10!!haha...Shit! why didnt i marry at 10??!! LOL..She got such a good thing from her child marriage- A handsome,sexy,hot,attractive,tall,broad-shouldered "adult" husband🤣

🤣 If we bring our 'theories' to the actual Forum, we might get kicked out for being so insensitive to child marriages.
chocobear thumbnail

🤣 If we bring our 'theories' to the actual Forum, we might get kicked out for being so insensitive to child marriages.

I think we might be kicked from this forum as well for turning a discussion thread into Prat-Shiv AT😆
Khushi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: chocobear

I can't stop drooling over his shoulders😍Shoulders are the first thing that I notice in a guy.😳 His height is good. He is taller than Jagya😲I don't know how Anandi and him manage the scenes. Right now I want Gauri to shower all her love on Jagya so that he doesn't strays. I want them to be happy for now. And let us see Anandi and Shiv romance😳 Uff In the last hour I can't believe i am actually posting like a fangirl😆My mom says He looks too old for Pratyusha🥺And I was like obviously this guy is in his late twenties and Pratyusha is just 20. But they still look good together. For a change finally there is someone in BV who is drool worthy😆

The thing i notice are the Eyes!! and he has lovely ones😍
Haha! You're not alone my friend..i am also posting like a fan girl. Or rather like a desperate fan girl focussing on his eyes and hands!!Lol

And exactly..i toow ant Gauri to LOVE her Jagya sooo much that he forget Anandi! BTW i hate their scenes#Waste of time i say.

He is 31! I just searched. 😲Doesnt look him 31!! But i anyway find Prats and Sid so compatible together.I guess they manage the scenes using a short stool or something.
423728 thumbnail

I think we might be kicked from this forum as well for turning a discussion thread into Prat-Shiv AT😆

😆 I can already predict the moderators comment.

Members have spammed the thread with comments that are not relevant to the topic of discussion. Shiv does not even participate in JDJ so refrain from mentioning other celebrities. Topic closed.

Edited by _SiinnceMaan_ - 12 years ago
Khushi. thumbnail

Haha! And then we'd see Anandi with a danda in her hand to beat us up for supporting Child-marriage! but i wont mind that- Shiv will probably be behind her..i will get a chance to see him LIVE!!🤣 🤪 Now this is the most silly, desperate and stupid comment i have ever made in my lifetime.

@Chocobear- Name please, i wont like calling you choco or bear!lol😆 I know, the Mods would be after us for discussing BV topic on JDJ but we are discussing JDJ arent we? Prats is in JDJ and Sid is her costar..Prats=JDJ=Sid !! we are discussing JDJ😆 Infact i guess the Mods will be happy with us for making som peace in a fighting ring.LOL
Khushi. thumbnail

😆 I can already predict the moderators comment.

Members have spammed the thread with comments that are not relevant to the topic of discussion. Shiv does not even participate in JDJ so refrain from mentioning other celebrities. Topic closed.

Haha. Were you a Moderator earlier? You're so good!! LOL
Khushi. thumbnail
Guys, I gtg...tty guys later! We can talk in the Prats AT..or BV chat club topic.

Bye :)