marks Warning on PG 41 READ everyone

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Clearly marks r biased .

Those contestants who r already in the top list ( scripted ) r getting good marks doesn't matter what kind of performances they r giving and those who r supposed to be eliminate soon r getting less marks despite a good performance

Did GC Deserve 30 marks ?

a BIG NO

it seemed like judges were told to give him 30 marks , does not matter how he performed , they were just supposed to give him 30 and as soon he finished judges gave him 30 marks ... No one mentioned even a single flaw in his performance when there were so many , and Remo's Forced This is it and Madhuri's Forced Perfect

bcz of his makeup / roaring , his flaws took backseat ...

last week too he did not deserve 26 , atleast not more marks than Jayati ( 25) and equal to Darsheel ( 26)

while on the other hand , Jayati performed so well. her cry , happiness over This is it was so genuine

If GC deserved 30 so were Jayati, Darsheel , Ravi

watch Isha-Salman / Shibani-Puneet's performances which were flawless and truly deserved 30 and see GC's performance πŸ˜•

clearly GC's top 3 seat is fixed and jayati will go out after Susheel and Archana's elimination

and Archana did not deserve this less marks ...only 20 ... atleast not lesser than susheel
Edited by tannipartner - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
GC's performance was amazing as was Shibani and Isha's IMO he deserved the 30
TheRowdiest thumbnail
please don't insult Shibani and Isha's performances by comparing with GC's

27/28 wld have been fine ... but 30 πŸ˜•

and if he got 30 then why not Jayati and darsheel got 30 ???? their performances were no less than GC's

and I forgot to mention Prityusha in the topic ... 24 πŸ˜• ...she was really good today and atleast deserved 26

scripted marks
-Kash- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ok so now suddenly the marks are scripted, but when GC was getting 22, the judges were fair and honest, no cooments!
Rock on Gurmeet!!
Tani91 thumbnail
UM Excuse me?? I said it was MY OPINION geez how is that insulting Shibani???πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• I thought both all three people who got the 30 damn well deserved it...their hard work and effort clearly showed and they were rewarded...in fact it was only a matter of time..Shampa finally has found a niche with GC and it is showing need I remind you that last year this was the SAME Shampa who got Sushant the highest number of 30sπŸ₯±

and as kashish pointed out...when the judges were giving him low makrs they were right and now when they're awarding him high marks they become biased???😳
Edited by Tani91 - 12 years ago
-Kash- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think Shampa has worked hard on Gurmeet, and it really shows! Kudos to Shampa :)
Tani91 thumbnail
^exactly kudos to ShampaπŸ‘...it took her a while but now she is finally in the game
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I think the number of 30s given out this weekend was kind of ridiculous! They don't want to give Salman-Isha the upper hand so early in the competition, but the judges were practically handing out 30s today. I think Salman-Isha and Punit-Shivani deserved 30s. Even Punit-Shivani's performance - I would say a 29 or so would also have been fine. They were really good, yes, but I think emotions carried over more than anything else (even with my own personal reaction). I have a feeling that if I go back and watch the performance now, I will feel like I have seen better contemporary performances in the past.

I didn't enjoy Darsheel or Gurmeet's performances as much - definitely not 30s worth! I thought Darsheel and Avneet's previous performances have been much better. I'm not a big fan of Afro Jazz anyway. Undoubtedly, Gurmeet's body language was commendable and he was really in character but I felt dance was lacking in their performance. It was so focused on acting and expressions that it seemed primarily acrobatic to me at times.

I think fans should learn to have an open mind - judges scores are always out of whack on JDJ. :)
TheRowdiest thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tani91

UM Excuse me?? I said it was MY OPINION geez how is that insulting Shibani???πŸ˜• I thought both all three people who got the 30 damn well deserved it...their hard work and effort clearly showed and they were rewarded...in fact it was only a matter of time..Shampa finally has found a niche with GC and it is showing need I remind you that last year this was the SAME Shampa who got Sushant the highest number of 30sπŸ₯±

and as kashish pointed out...when the judges were giving him low makrs they were right and now when they're awarding him high marks they become biased???😳

finding it insulting is MY OPINION

when he was getting low marks , judges were biased , Shampa was bad choreographer , floor was slippery πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† ... and now he is getting good marks so shampa is good and judges r not biased πŸ˜›

for me its vise versa πŸ˜‰ ... anyways

abt his bad performances marks ...even that time he was getting better marks compared to the bad performances he was doing

his act was all abt action , acting , roar acting , makeup

at many places their steps were not matching and GC had no firm landing specially when they were attacking each

totally Biased marks ... just bcz colors team wanna keep a guy frm TV soaps in top 3 πŸ₯± as there is no other male ...Susheel will go out soon ...then Ravi may be in top 5 or 6 thats it ...they need a guy in top 3 hence biased marking

Tani91 thumbnail
whatever suits your boatπŸ₯±