Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
^^^ yes, so do I! They totally rock my world!
quarky thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shibani is a FANTASTIC learner. I loved their pari act as well, too bad that didnt get the recognition.

And I LOVEEED Punit's contemporary. Even in DID. I wish he was in Terence's team so that he wouldve been utilized better. But nevertheless, I thought he was fantastic.

And I love Shampa-Punit-Salman-Jai. Their teams are the ones I'm rooting for. DID connection somewhere. (Well Shampa because she is Shampa.)
Edited by quarky - 12 years ago
HawttInBlackGK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
m more of a salman isha fan but oh my goodness m starting to loveee puneet and shibani! theyr performance was beautifully done; never seen such a heartwrenching dance performance till date that made me cry that much simply fabbb! just watching jhalak for salman isha and puneet shibani!
Edited by -Subbiha- - 12 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Something about these two touched my heart since day one! Punit I followed since DID, but my god they r mind blowing I tell u!
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: 49erFan

Totally agree with u, Punit is a fabulous dancer from DID days! Loved, loved. loved his choreography, it was amazing!

I didn't like his much during DID until I watched his group act in DID 3 with Salman & Mohena. But he's a great choreographer and I like his work in JDJ
ashlatore thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

I didn't like his much during DID until I watched his group act in DID 3 with Salman & Mohena. But he's a great choreographer and I like his work in JDJ

Exactly! No matter what others say i think That Twilight inspired act was the best and he was the best among the 3. A total revelation.
49erFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashlatore

Exactly! No matter what others say i think That Twilight inspired act was the best and he was the best among the 3. A total revelation.

Yes, it was awesome, just loved it!
pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think that they have an AT as of yet. Would anyone mind if I created one?
naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Puneet learned a lot from DID!! He work very hard for JDJ this time and Shibani, she is a non dancer I guess!! But she dance awesome
49erFan thumbnail
Shibani did do some dancing earlier in her life, Karan does comment on that at times! Yes Punit is fabulous, love the guy from DID days! He is awesome!