ashlatore thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I think it is time someone gives credit to these two. I thought last week's performance (Tango) was amazing for it's crispness. But today! Oh my God. The idea was great and heart wrenching yes. But it was also full on dance and what execution. Perfect dancing, expressions and not to mention choreography. Puneet has shown such such growth. I think his Apsara choreography didn't get as much attention as it should have. But I think noone can ignore them any longer.
Edited by ashlatore - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VersatileStar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I have not seen any of Puneet's work in past, but loved jodi's performances so far in this season. Shibani n Puneet will go a long way
NinnzGm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I have to say that I loved their performance it was emotional yet beautiful!
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
They will go a long way!
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
IM glad u made this post, they an awesome pair...my favorites from day one! They will go long way...infact to Isha, Shibani is her biggest fear and rightfully so!

Love Puneet and Shibani, all the best to them, I truly hope they win.

Puneet was a contestant in DID and I've followed him since then :)

Yes and they were jodi of the week!

God I love these two :)
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I wanted to make a post on this duo and scanned the forum beforehand and I'm glad to haunt this post down

3 jodis got perfect 30; Salman & Isha, Shampa & Gurmeet and Punit & Shibani plus Diwakar & Jayati got Remo's this is it. Among these performances my most favourite of the weekend of none other than Punit & Shibani. Punit's choreography was really amazing and the concept was heart warming. Shibani did a brilliant job in the execution with bang on expressions. I don't get emotional pretty easily but their act made me senti. Punit chose the perfect song, apt dance form (my fav) and Shibani did the needful in the execution

I really hope these two get more public votes cuz they totally deserve it. They shocked me with their tango and now with contemporary

Hats off you guys!!
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

I wanted to make a post on this duo and scanned the forum beforehand and I'm glad to haunt this post down

3 jodis got perfect 30; Salman & Isha, Shampa & Gurmeet and Punit & Shibani plus Diwakar & Jayati got Remo's this is it. Among these performances my most favourite of the weekend of none other than Punit & Shibani. Punit's choreography was really amazing and the concept was heart warming. Shibani did a brilliant job in the execution with bang on expressions. I don't get emotional pretty easily but their act made me senti. Punit chose the perfect song, apt dance form (my fav) and Shibani did the needful in the execution

I really hope these two get more public votes cuz they totally deserve it. They shocked me with their tango and now with contemporary

Hats off you guys!!

Agree with you there Nadz! My favorite performance for this week was of Shibani and Punit. Even i don't get emotional easily. But they did their dance with so much feeling that it touched my heart and my eyes almost got moist full of emotions! 😳

This couple have showed their potential. I am looking forward to more dance from Shibani Punit side 👏
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
smypathy vote

i didnt feel any sadness on her face after her performance
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

Hats off you guys!!

Totally agree with u, Punit is a fabulous dancer from DID days! Loved, loved. loved his choreography, it was amazing!
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shibani is the under dog of this season and I can see her winnin this show...