Happy Birthday To Mindblowing Manasi!!

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

*Ahem*
*mike Testing*
*Gulaal* *Gulaal*

Audience no. 1: who are these weird people on the stage???
Audience no. 2 : They call themselves Wikedians!!😡
Audience no.1 : Why are Wiked people on the stage?? I thought we are having Birthday Celebration today, not another horrible edition of Wassup over here😡

Neilu: Who called our Newspaper horrible???😡
BMW : It was not horrible, it was boring🥱...Especially the blah section...
Chweetu : you cloud Chor...you churofied my dialogue also😡
PIG : Jasmine, dont tell me she churofied your chunar also...you can then say that meri Chunar Govinda le gaya...pakdo pakdo🤣
Chudail : *pushes everyone aside* I wanna sing right now!!!
Audience : 😕😕😕A😕😕😕
Keithudi : Nooo first let me close the eyes of my cows and Ramu..I dont want them to faint!!!

Audience :
Kiran : But shouldnt she be closing ears???
Geesh : I will make a VM on Chudail singing and Yasho dancing,..

Yasho... : I wann a sing...
BMW : because Yasho cant dance saala
🤣

Audience
☢️☢️☢️☢️☢️☢️☢️
Anju : I just got the sound bites from your cows, Keithu..
PFC : Oyee...Where was I!!!!!! Where is my white Kurta!!!
PIG : Did we not rip into pieces last year😳

Mini, Adu, Ramya : you ripped off the white Kurta😡 no wonder we dont see that guy anymore on TV...poor thing is still looking for his clothes

Audience

Srushti : Okiieee...So before the audience kills us..can we just start with the party here..

Wikedians: We are here to party??? I thought you told us we were supposed to bhagao the useless audience over here...

Audience :

So here we are ...The Wikedians...The Mad gang...😆

to Celebrate...The birthday of their most favourite actress...

Edited by -Srushti- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srushti- thumbnail
Manasi Parekh Gohilwas born in Ahmedabad,Gujarat, India (Yup MY CITY😛)to a Gujarati family. She is the only daughter of her parents. She did her B.A. in English Literature and Indian Classical Music.

Mansi Parekh made her debut in acting with the serial 'Kitni Mast Hai Zindagi' but became popular in Star One's India Calling.She won the Zee TV's singing reality show Star Ya Rockstar.Manasi was seen essaying the lead role in Star Plus' prime time show Gulaal. In the past Manasi was also seen in shows like 9X's Remote Control and Star One's Laughter Ke Phatke.She has acted in a Tamilromance film Leelai alongside actor Shiv Panditreleased on 27/04/2012. [2]

A trained classical singer, Manasi has given vocals for films like Sanjay Leela Bansali's Devdas. Manasi has also done a film called Leela in the South as well as has made her Hindi debut recently with Yeh Kaisi Life which premiered at the IFFI Festival in Goa. Besides being an actress and singer, Manasi is extremely passionate about photography, traveling, as well as writing. Manasi currently has her own blog in which she writes about various topics from her travel and poems to the insider views of the Indian Television Industry. While Manasi has her undergraduate degree from Xaviers, the young actress decided to pursue a course at Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute in New York which has renown faculty like Al Pacino and Ranbir Kapoor.

She is also doing theaters right now. She is currently doint the play 'Maro Piyo gayo Rangoon' and is enjoying every artistic moment of hers...Like her motto...An artist is always on...she is always ON...always growing..surprising us...humbling us...and making us fall in love with her more and more!!

-Srushti- thumbnail
The Queen of Expressions

She is the queen of Expressions...Her India Calling gave her a gate way to Indian Telly Industry...but her masterpiece and best shot till date has to be Gulaal ...where she played a span life of 22-32 year old girl...A girl who set off to find water and found love...Lost it and found it again...

From a carefree girl to a woman so bounden in her own chains!!1

Manasi had been amazing..and we will always remember her as Gulaal...She is also doing theater as already mentioned...amazingly she did a small stint in 'Kucch toh log kahenge"..but Television doesnot bind her...Her talent flows to different mediums and brightens them..

-Srushti- thumbnail
The Rani of Raagas!!!!!

She is the Reigning Rockstar...the winner of the Rockstar Season one on Zee TV..she is also performing in a Music Group and is a lead singer in that...Music is how she met her husband Parthiv Gohil who himself is a very famous singer...

-Srushti- thumbnail
The Powerhouse!!!

Quoting her Co-Actor Rahil Azam : Click here

How is the experience acting with Mansi Parekh?
When I had the show Resham Dankh, she had the show called 'India Calling' (Star One) and that's when I got a glimpse of her. All I can tell about Mansi is that if I were to judge the 2011 award for the best actress, I would give it to her and even if she doesn't get it, I would buy it and give it to her. I am very fond of my co actors who have a lot of caliber in them and I look up to them and I think Mansi has done a fantastic job in the show.

She is a trooper...Writing Travelling...Singing, Studying, Theater, TV...a Damn good cook...and now Films...She has done a Tamil Film too...Leelai...She is a Powerhouse!!!

We wish her all the best in life!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNrzxGKabec[/YOUTUBE]
(By Geeshaani)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahsR7haHjZs[/YOUTUBE]
By nneilu

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

They say the the whole universe is composed of five elements and all the human beings too belong to sky ,air,water fire and earth..This day a wonderful human being was born who is an EPITOME of the lithe grace of a fawn and the leonine charm .

She is as vast as the SKY...

She opens her wings to fly in the AIR

Her grace like flowing WATER

She is FIRE...

She is down to EARTH.

Edited by manzilmukul - 12 years ago
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Wishing one of my fav actress tons of happiness on her birthday...😊

Here is a small VM for Manasi on her Birthday.😛
Wishing her all the best...

"whatever you ask,
may you receive
whatever you seek,
may you find
whatever you wish,
may it be fulfilled
On your Birthday and Always !!!"

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahsR7haHjZs[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by nneeiill - 12 years ago
Geeshu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Many Many Happy Returns of the day Manasi 😃

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNrzxGKabec[/YOUTUBE]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNrzxGKabec

I hope you will have loads of fun with your family and friends! Have fun and enjoy your birthday... 😊

Edited by Geeshu - 12 years ago
chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

A glimpse of her performances in Star Ya Rock star in which she emerged as winner..⭐️⭐️

Edited by chweetu - 12 years ago
Bioinfo_Chaitu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Edited by bioinfo - 12 years ago