larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
well im so shocked from sanam
while DID he really gived his best performance but what the hell is he doing know?
and sone pe sohaga, archana seems to b too much overconfident in that show and makes damn many mistakes during dancing with him
and sanam's idea r just 22 mucch boring
damn i wished that sushil go nxt know i wish sanam should go nxt!!!
what do u say?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sanam was never a great dancer in DID and he is waaay tooo new to be a choreographer..
Between Him and Archana he keeps dancing with his moves and I feel Archana is hung up on her beauty...
She is beautiful, tall and she can do really well if she tried hard...Its disappointing to be paired upto someone who is not ready to be a teacher as he yet has not learned everything he needs to as a student himself..let alone to be a choreographer 😳
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I thought Nishant was a disaster but I'm proven wrong and it's Sanam who's a disaster instead. His problem is he's utilizing his strengths when selecting a dance form or moves rather than giving importance to the celebrity's strengths

He and Archana will definitely say bye bye next week for sure
sizezeroaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I hated them from the first day itself!🤢 Archana just looks good, and she's so proud about it for no reason! We wanna c more dance, coz its a dance competition, not sum beauty pageant!😡

And I think I better not even get started on that Sanam guy!!🤢
During yestday's elimination, when Archana was standing along with other contestants, she wa in a surprise that she was not in the danger zone!!😛 But now I hope she leaves next week!
NinnzGm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't know about sanam but Archana is not a very good dancer I guess he's trying to give her steps that she can pull off and that might be the reason why their performances haven't been that impressive!
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i wish they bot get eliminated nxt wekk

i still can take on week of sushil
605921 thumbnail
he is not good in DID also not good in here
bakwas 🤢
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Like someone said, Sanam is too young and inexperienced to be a choreographer. He is trained in contemporary and modern and he simply cannot excel at anything else. Infact, he can't even manage to put up a decent performance when required to perform styles like bollywood/latin/street etc. He's too limited as a dancer. In order to be a choreographer you need to have a certain vision which he clearly lacks. All his choreographies are about him showing off his extensions and jumps and what not. Epic fail 👎🏼

Also I must add that he is the perfect example of someone taught to dance, not born to dance.
Edited by U-No-Poo - 12 years ago
SoniRita thumbnail
No offense but i never liked them from starting onwards. Archana is too overconfident, and sanam is very inexperienced compared to other choreographer. I am sure this time they will go for sure.
.Rupali. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Too fresh to be a choreographer...and he is given a contestant who cannot dance...together they are a disaster