MG FF: Fate has the best in store for usNote pg2

lazy-sleeper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
~*Fate has the best in store for us*~
                 ~ A Maaneet FF

Characterization

Maan Singh Khurana:
               The Head Strong guy of the school, school captain, head over heels in love with Sanya .They have been together since their childhood .Popularly known as "M.K" in the school .

Sanya Kapoor :
            The cutie-pie and head girl of the school, always loyal to her relationships, god-fearing. Confides in her best pen-friends Geet and Sameera who are living in Mussoorie and are going to attend college along with Sanya.

Geet Handa :
        Orphan and adopted by grandfather of Sameera, has learnt to live life in the hard way, is very much loyal to Sameera and Sanya. Has a never-say-die attitude and always has a positive approach to life and is grateful to Sameera. Loves to make pen-friends. Lives in Mussoorie Girls' Hostel with Sameera .Going to join college in Delhi along with Sameera and Sanya, always tops in the class  Has  a streak of rebellious and arrogant nature but doesn't show up except in defense of her friends.

Sameera Handa :
        Her parents have died along with Geet's parents caused by her uncle but holds Geet responsible for the accident .Rude, arrogant, extremely carefree about money ,spends a lot of time chatting and always bullies Geet .Listens to her Grandfather .Makes friends according to her own advantage and extremely self-centered. Always sees profit and loss in relationships.

Dev Singh Khurana :
        A total Casanova, selfish and total opposite of his elder brother MK, is seen flirting with every other girl in school's corridors. Has streak of selfishness but has immediate realization of his doings, always carefree.

Daarji :
    Sameera's Grandfather, Very kind, treats Sameera and Geet equally, encourages both the girls to make pen-friends. Has a dark secret hidden from Geet.

Mr. Sunil Singh Khurana :
            Maan and Dev's father .Shrewd businessman has singly brought up Maan and Dev .Wife has died along with Geet and Sameera's Parents.

Mrs.Madhvi Singh Khurana: (DEAD)
            Maan and Dev's Mother who died along with Geet and Sameera's parents' .Had fixed Maan's alliance with Sanya before she died in the hospital.

Sanya's, Geet's, Sameera's parents: (DEAD)
                In the same accident.Sanya's mom and Maan's mom were great friends .Since then Sanya has been living with Maan and his family in their mansion.

School:
       Delhi public School
College:
              Heritage High College, Delhi
Background:
                      Sameera, Sanya, Geet, Maan are on the verge of joining college while   Dev will join sometime later.

P.S.: Hey guys do tell me did you all like it .Please press the like button and do leave a comment
Love
Ananya
Edited by Miss.Mars - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyArwen thumbnail
cool dear!!! continue this story... love it...
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
CS
thanks for restarting again dear...
cont soon and pm me...
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i Have forgotten abt ds ff..
Thanx for restarting..
impoojaverma thumbnail