Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
^You guys misread what I wrote. I said Yana Gupta is heavy-footed. I always thought Yana got too much credit for being a dancer, I think Salman had a lot to do with her good performances. Comparatively, I said that Isha is a much better dancer and therefore Salman's choreography shines a lot more through her dance. I was praising both Isha and Salman, I think they make an excellent team. :)
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

^You guys misread what I wrote. I said Yana Gupta is heavy-footed. I always thought Yana got too much credit for being a dancer, I think Salman had a lot to do with her good performances. Comparatively, I said that Isha is a much better dancer and therefore Salman's choreography shines a lot more through her dance. I was praising both Isha and Salman, I think they make an excellent team. :)

I am so soweee Ajnu...I skipped the name Yana...Yes Isha-Salman make fab pair..⭐️
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

I am so soweee Ajnu...I skipped the name Yana...Yes Isha-Salman make fab pair..⭐️

😆 It's okay! I was so confused for a second. Haha.
LD-Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Agreed! I am also a huge fan of Salman and Isha, they always come up with something new and entertaining😊