Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushboorath thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: mishty70

@khush .. i agree it dance compition not that you vote for favoriteactor/actress...so guys vote for dersve candidate...i love isha and salman perfance...

thxs for understanding my point...but i know ppl will not understand this...thy may give reason tht isha is a good dancer...but tht doesnt mean tht she dnt deserve to win...
686375 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushboorath

thxs for understanding my point...but i know ppl will not understand this...thy may give reason tht isha is a good dancer...but tht doesnt mean tht she dnt deserve to win...

yes she iss good but her acts also not easy ...her acts r so tuff for her also its difficult to perform these kind of acts ...compare to other contestent act her performance r very difficult n hard ,for sure they not easy for her also to do ...iasha n salmaan r the best
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Salman's a clever choreographer and Isha's an amazing student who dances like a dream according to her choreographer
khushboorath thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANNMT

yes she iss good but her acts also not easy ...her acts r so tuff for her also its difficult to perform these kind of acts ...compare to other contestent act her performance r very difficult n hard ,for sure they not easy for her also to do ...iasha n salmaan r the best

even i understand this...tht her act r very tough...string one in which madhuri also said tht many thing can go wrong but fortunately nuthn gone wrong...
khushboorath thumbnail

Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

Salman's a clever choreographer and Isha's an amazing student who dances like a dream according to her choreographer

he s not clever...he is smart...n his thoughts r amazing...watever he think tht count but at certain limit...n isha is a obedient student...
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: khushboorath

do u watch did soo muchπŸ˜† ???

TL that I watch DID for πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I think Salman deserves a lot of praise. Sometimes I wish they would give him a choreographer that's a complete non-dancer, just so he can prove himself as an even better choreographer who can make anyone dance. But of course that would mean we would lose out on such intricate choreography from the first week! I've become a HUGE Salman fan from JDJ - I didn't watch DID 1, but I think he's fabulous! The small intricate movements in his choreography show how much thought he's put into his dance. Of course, Isha is a great dancer as well. Her flexibility is awesome! Everyone called Yana a dancer, but I thought she was a little heavy-footed. Isha is a much better dancer, I think.
khushboorath thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

I think Salman deserves a lot of praise. Sometimes I wish they would give him a choreographer that's a complete non-dancer, just so he can prove himself as an even better choreographer who can make anyone dance. But of course that would mean we would lose out on such intricate choreography from the first week! I've become a HUGE Salman fan from JDJ - I didn't watch DID 1, but I think he's fabulous! The small intricate movements in his choreography show how much thought he's put into his dance. Of course, Isha is a great dancer as well. Her flexibility is awesome! Everyone called Yana a dancer, but I thought she was a little heavy-footed. Isha is a much better dancer, I think.

well dear...even isha dnt know all kind of form...
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

Ajnu I totally agree with you about Salman getting non dancer as a partner to really get his dues as a choreographer..
Abt Isha being heavy footed atleast it seem that way to you is because this was a puppet act...with strings attached, and aerial act too...Only to her defence..
I think She also has much more input in Salman-Isha dance choreography as she knows few forms of dancing...I dont think it is Salman completely...Ofcourse he is the choreographer who does the most work...Not taking away any credit from him 😳
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
khushboorath thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Ajnu I totally agree with you about Salman getting non dancer as a partner to really get his dues as a choreographer..
Abt Isha being heavy footed atleast it seem that way to you is because this was a puppet act...with strings attached, and aerial act too...Only to her defence..
I think She also has much more input in Salman-Isha dance choreography as she knows few forms of dancing...I dont think it is Salman completely...Ofcourse he is the choreographer who does the most work...Not taking away any credit from him 😳

i agree...