Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i think Giaa has the ability to score higher but nishant needs to work more on the choreography.. but other than that, their chemistry is great on stage 😊
ruddymole thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Gia has potential to dance well.So,please Nishant bring story in it. We want to see something different from both of you.Gia is wonderful actor plus dancer,now she prove it.She looks so beautiful than SNS in JDJ. All the best for Gia and Nishant.
hridayh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yaa,.they can't change now choreographer,..but atleat nishant shold make efort to do best with giaa,.
chocobear thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I too am not fond of her either. She needs to buck up. Her choreographer is lazy though yesterday he was better. He danced really well. Gia too was okayish.
sizezeroaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Yea Man! Her choreographer doesnt seem to b as talented as the others!😕 Bechaari Gia She's so hard working, and she has the potential to become one of the best dancer! but unfortunately, choreographers cant b changed naa!
686375 thumbnail
very good penta for ur honesty but gia is a very hard worker ,some of her moves r very good but mujra n kathak ke liye years ki practice lagti hai acchey acchey dancers ka tel nikal jata hai
Edited by ANNMT - 12 years ago
dharamluvgiaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
in early epi nishant looks very happy with giaa but this week i noticed that he not look happy
yaa right her choreographer shold be changed ...he is not that good in comparison to others