TB:Mahhi Vij to enter Saas Bina Sasural!

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Tanya. thumbnail
Strange the article is missing now
698014 thumbnail
Please do not spread unwanted rumors 😑
.Tanya. thumbnail

Originally posted by: cool_abc110

Please do not spread unwanted rumors 😑

r u saying that to me

if yes,then let me tell there was mistake from I-F and they changed the title now

698014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaurav_fan

r u saying that to me

if yes,then let me tell there was mistake from I-F and they changed the title now

Ok..thanks..Yess I can see title changed now..and Aishwarya would remain in the lead role..Aishwarya is Jaan of SBS..How can she leave her own jaan SBS..Wish she get well soon..and she would definitely..thats my word 😊
.PerfectLove. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😑OMG!!! What's this new twist now???😑

Divya first and now this new character in Tej's life.. and the whole cancer drama lands up to toasty!!! Yes, Aishwarya is the jaan of SBS and she can't just leave like that😲
akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

How stupid of the production house!! They want to replace Asisharwya!! why?? she is an adorable, cute and lovely lady with excellent acting ability.. Whether she is having cancer or being replaced is the same.. both mean she would be hardly seen and will not be the lead.

Please CV.. there is nothing wrong with Aisharwya.. it is the problem with you who have created a larger than life fake character in Toasty to which people can not relate to.. that is the reason for your declining TRP.. just make her a normal human being and with her excellent charm and acting power.. she alone would take this serial to the new heights of TRP!!
698014 thumbnail
Yess..Aishwarya along with her lucky charm is capable to take SBS to new heights with increased TRP 😊
akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cool_abc110

Yess..Aishwarya along with her lucky charm is capable to take SBS to new heights with increased TRP 😊

I thought your lucky charm is enough!! do we need anyone else's lucky charm?πŸ˜›
698014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: akash08

I thought your lucky charm is enough!! do we need anyone else's lucky charm?πŸ˜›

The answer lies in your question itself..Aishwarya along with her lucky charmS πŸ˜‰..Her lucky charm is always with her each moment of her life πŸ˜›