very good step taken by the IF team πŸ‘πŸΌ
i hope the ranking system will get FAIR now in a week
cute9girl thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

very good step taken by the IF team πŸ‘πŸΌ

i hope the ranking system will get FAIR now in a week

no it wont be fair ranking this week
atleast earlier mids hardwork is  been reflected in the ranks , commenting for their favs day & night BUT
Now as they r unfair in removing MIDS
so no FAIR ranking system 
earlier it was BAD now it would be WORSE 
no offence 
its the fact 

Originally posted by: cute9girl

no it wont be fair ranking this week
atleast earlier mids hardwork is  been reflected in the ranks , commenting for their favs day & night BUT
Now as they r unfair in removing MIDS
so no FAIR ranking system 
earlier it was BAD now it would be WORSE 
no offence 
its the fact 

@RED- this is what exactly needs to b stopped πŸ˜‰
i support that all the MIDs shud b deleted from IF so that we get to see the REAL picture of fan following on IF πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
cute9girl thumbnail

i support that all the MIDs shud b deleted from IF so that we get to see the REAL picture of fan following on IF πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

removing MIDS is not fairly done so what mids done even here they are doing the same 
SugarDream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: neha-rockss

I SO AGREE with yu !!!  MIDs are made to comment on the Celeb's FCs ...if yu want to stop this MIDs and spamm...rather than putting in so much efforts...remove the Celeb Ranking system

About bashing... I wud request you to appoint MORE and BETTER MODs...no offence to any1 but here when posts are reported or Imp  PMs are sent...they arent even opend for weeks !!! MODs are busy making siggy avies n VMs πŸ˜†

Also , yur TEAM which is working on deducing the MIDs...I m wondering are they FAIR enough???? I see Shilpa Anand's fans reduce from 6500 to 3084  weras I dont see other TV celebs affected so much πŸ˜•  Hope the working team isnt biased in any way or ther's no ERROR made...coz this is simply IMPOSSIBLE

yes agree with everything..its really too much that Shilpa anand's fans reduce from 6500 to 3084 😳
cute9girl thumbnail

read the bottom lines removing MIDS not done properly its biased so 
ITS better to remove all & ask for fresh joining in fan club or retain all if it cant be done fairly 
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Mids ko remove karo asli picture dekho πŸ˜‰ Great Step indeed Taken by the IF Dev TeamπŸ‘ Mids shud be removed so dat d deserving Canditate gets d Top spot 😎 waiting for next weeks ranking list 😊
.ByGod.Nancy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Question : Are the new rankings gonna be updated today ? due to this cleaning process πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: cute9girl

read the bottom lines removing MIDS not done properly its biased so 
ITS better to remove all & ask for fresh joining in fan club or retain all if it cant be done fairly 

hey the MIDs r still being removed i just saw, its still in process...i think in a week IF shud b cleared from all MIDs 😊
Tevo thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It's about time

Spamming is really annoying and a total waste of space..