maneet_forever9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ..Sadiie..

@PreetWohooo!!!

You Just turned RED! 😃
Yaaay!!!! She's a Rockerz!! Woot Woot!!! Stay Red Haan!! 🤣 🤣
LOL I Know what you mean 😆
But I Didn't enjoy that performance of his and also Shampa can be seen next to himm...So Decided not to choose that 😆
Yeah Am Fine 😃 Been Spamming 😆
Wbu?

YUP im RED now hahah😆
I liked the performance a lot and LOVE the song even more since it reminds me of GC😍, hahah didn't even notice Shampa, guess when you love GC that much you only notice him!!!😃

Nothing much, surfing IF😆
..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@PreetHeheYeah well Im liking the song 😆But the performance wasn't ...Idk...I Don't like such performances so didn't enjoy it. But I KNOW I'll be enjoying Tomorrow's performance 😃 😃YyyiiipppiiieeeRemo said THIS IS IT To Him Wwoopoohhhooo!!!!! Balle Balle!!!! LOL!! 😆Ahh Same here 🤣Going through random Topics me 😆
maneet_forever9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

@Preet

</div>HeheYeah well Im liking the song 😆But the performance wasn't ...Idk...I Don't like such performances so didn't enjoy it. But I KNOW I'll be enjoying Tomorrow's performance 😃 😃YyyiiipppiiieeeRemo said THIS IS IT To Him Wwoopoohhhooo!!!!! Balle Balle!!!! LOL!! 😆Ahh Same here 🤣<div>
Going through random Topics me 😆

I understand, I really enjoyed all the performance GC has given!!!!! Can't wait for tomorrows performance!!!!

Yeah I saw that, GC totally rocks!!!! Sooo happy and proud that he got a 30, And that too while he was so sick 👏
gururockss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aanappin

No worries...we are all in the same boat...😉

Bound by his magic..!! 😳

Hey ur ana right..?? So many names...I forgot and I wasn't even on the thread for sometime...😆

yup i m ana

and ya seriously kabh kabhi naam bhol jata hai lolz
Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
just watched today's episode.

i guessed last week that sanath was going to leave. He was the weakest link.

But from the beginning i also guessed that isha and salman would be a tough competitor for GC and today they blew my mind with their performance!

i can already see guru and isha battling each other and me biting my nails out of nervousness.

Looking forward to GC's performance tomorrow. . . i thought it was today...but damn had to wait another extra day.

I know it will be worth it though 😍
Okay that reminds me.WHO was given Aquarius? 😕Sanath?! 😲Cuz Its a Fish ... Not that I dance like A slippery fish but..And GC is doing Leo the Lion *Naahhii 😆*THIS IS IT!!! Can't wait Eeekkk!!!!!
..AnushaGeet.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Okay that reminds me.WHO was given Aquarius? 😕Sanath?! 😲Cuz Its a Fish ... Not that I dance like A slippery fish but..And GC is doing Leo the Lion *Naahhii 😆*THIS IS IT!!! Can't wait Eeekkk!!!!!

He is doing my rashi...😳
I am a Leo...it makes me even happier...😆

@Ooohhh Lucky Anu 😆Stop rubbing it on my face! 🤣Was it Sanath who did Aquarius...? N...nooo!!!!!!!!
..AnushaGeet.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

@Ooohhh Lucky Anu 😆Stop rubbing it on my face! 🤣Was it Sanath who did Aquarius...? N...nooo!!!!!!!!

I know...I didn't tell you before cause I knew you would crib..!!! 🤣
Sowwie baby...didn't mean to do that...😃

I don't know...I think it was him...
But not sure...
@Anu🤣 🤣 Yeaahhh!!! Am Gonna sulk now 🤣Aaayyyiii!!! Nooo!!! 😔I wish someone else Did my Sign 😔Mannn!!! Dammittt!!! Grrr 😆