TB:I dont understand why m in danger zone:Jayati

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
I dont understand why I'm in the danger zone, says Jayati Bhatia!Jayati Bhatia is confused about what lead her to the danger zone even after a fabulous performance...
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/12192-i-dont-understand-why-im-in-the-danger-zone-says-jayati-bhatia.htm
Edited by gaurav_fan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

51559 thumbnail
She is an awesome dancer... People should appreciate talent.. they should vote for the deserving not vote for their favourite who are least deserving..
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Jayati is talented dancer ..no doubt about it 👏👏 but crying foul is not an option here when its a competition ..
those who garner votes ,its a part of their talent too to actually convince the fans to spend from their pocket and do the SMS .. ...
and if people here feel Jayati is talented and deserve to go up , then they should contribute too and vote for her ..if not SMS then online voting at least all can do ..isn't it .. 😊... its easy to say voting is unfair , .. why dont people make the voting fair by contributing towards it , if its in our hands ?? ..
I hv seen many say popular actors always win .. but the point is who makes them popular ..public only na ?? and why public makes them popular ?? matlab something those actors r doing right to get a majority ??
Baichang Bhutia never cried foul .. but he won JDJ by making himself popular amidst all popular actors ..right ??...public voted for him over KSG if I m not wrong because public saw something in him ...
I feel actors should stop palying the sympathy card and take a lesson out of Baichang Bhutia's book ...😊
Ubiquitos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@jyoti06: exactly! Wasnt Jayati Ji aware that she is not that popular as some participants? I agree that she shud not have been in danger zone bcoz she was very good but what can be done now? Gone is gone.She shud look forward and use some methods like twitter or any other and shud appeal for more votes!! Thats all!! Plus judges marks will save her I think and if she goes out even then there is chance of wild card entry :). So abhi tak kuchh bigda nahi hai.
Even popular actors will go out if they dont give good performances and we have seen it e.g. Mahi Viz or KSG.

It is indeed a very good platform for Jayati Ji to make an impression and also a fan base among public. And I think that is the reason for her participation in Jhalak basically. And she has succeeded too to some extent atleast for me :).

And those who care about real performers vote for them and appeal for others' votes too instead of blaiming popularity of other actors. Supporting Popular actors is not a big deal. It is very obvious and expected infact!!