Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SudhaSangeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: krutiv100

Nishant needs to be more creative and think outside the box and utlize his partners strong points...he had ankita from pavitra rishta last season and she was really good but he never pushed her to her full potiential and again he is doing same thing with Giaa...if Giaa had someone like Savio or Deepak she would be getting 27's right now...insead of 24 and 22.

on the upside both of them have good chemistry with each other.

Agreed.
Nishant is proving each year he's strictly average choreo...
Ankita too was underutilized and here Gia, she impressed me with her ease of dancing but she is not able to give her best.
This girl has left her show for JDJ...Nishant and Gia both have to do a mindblowing act to impress everyone...
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nihira-fan

Suk can you please upload it on YouTube...can't see otherwise.

sorry have been sick only coming on to see i will see if i can get it for you tommorow
MidnightRambler thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree. I said the same thing in another thread. I believe Nishant is a great dancer but just an average choreographer. He does nothing too special, nothing too creative, or nothing too different than what we see normally.

I also agree with those who say he under-used Ankita last season. I had that feeling all through out last season. I felt Ankita had so much potential and Nishant didn't take advantage of it. Now, I feel that he is doing the same thing with Gia. I think she has a lot of potential too but Nishant doesn't seem to do anything special with her.
dharamluvgiaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i hope next week nishant do good
sweetymol thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think gia has potential...i think nishat is not a good teacher...
Nihira-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: suk19

sorry have been sick only coming on to see i will see if i can get it for you tommorow

thanks suk!!don't worry...take it easy.
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I thought Gia did well in her kathak, not the best but good... Can't believe she hot only 7... And Susheel Kumar also got 7? If the judges are looking at individuals and their backgrounds as dancers while judging then Susheel Kumar started at 0 and is at 4 now... He is a fun simple guy but not a good dancer...

As for Nishant I too agree genus a good dancer but all good dancers are not all good choreographers, he lacks imagination and creativity... Last season Ankita had some much of talent but he didn't even give her anything challenging or brought out the dancer in her... We had seen Ankita performing much more better on Awards nights...