Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Remo lifts Bharti in Jhalak Dilkhhla Jaa

TNN | Jul 7, 2012, 12.00AM IST
Read More:Savio|Remo|Karan Johar|Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa|Bharti
Tweet
Remo lifts Bharti in Jhalak Dilkhhla Jaa
Remo lifts Bharti during the performanceMore Pics
The contestants of dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa had to incorporate some traits of the rashi (sun sign) in their performance in the rashi special episode this week. Termed as the newest disco ball on the sets, Bharti chose to dance to a disco routine and portrayed the ambitious trait of Capricorns. With Saviowearing a back support belt that would support him to pick her up, she quipped "85 kg ko uthana aasan nahi hai. Jhalak will get over in 3 months, but his backache will remain forever".

Bharti has been crooning the hit song I hate you, like I love you, for Remo since the beginning of the show. She had shown her love for Remo at the outset when she sported his picture close to her heart on her T-shirt.

Bharti, who sought out Remo's praise had declared in the beginning that he was her favourite judge. But after so many shenanigans with him, she was truly rewarded when he came onstage to dance with her and keeping in tune with her ambitious act, he swept her into his arms and lifted her up while she clung on to him.

Karan Johar, being the smart aleck decided to check on Remo's well being after his courageous act of lifting Bharti up, though he and Madhuri cheered wildly for the duo when they were locked in their hug Well, well, it sure was a dream come true for Bharti.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Aww...Remo is so sweet:) Thanks for sharing.
Looks like this weekend is going to be good with all the amazing performances as well as the masti.
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Lift me up all the way for Bharti 😆

I'm loving this love story more than any of reel... Love Remo and of course Bharti is super funny
-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
😆
😆
Bharti is tooo cute man !! Poor remo..😆😆😆
381490 thumbnail
LOL. Remo aur Bharti ki love story.
TFS 😃