Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I loved love loved the episode! My reaction was exactly the same.. that was exactly how I danced.. when Shyam got slapped 😆 CVs I love you I love you I love you I lov eyou.. thank you thank you tahnk you thank you thank you!!!!!!!

I have to say, I loved Abhaas today.. wah! what an actor! Mindblowing performance!! 👏
and Deepali, see finally finally CVs gave her the role she deserved.. she was brilliant! The way she showed her disgust and in her sweet way, she was so convincing as the desperate sister who was trying to defend her sister! It was just perfect!!!

Akshay still needs a good role, CVs.. For a moment I thought today that Akash actually believed Shyam, seriously? What are you making him do, CVs??

My fave dialogue today was NK's - Khushiji was lying, she lied to fool you and Shyam's expression.. I was like.. 😆 🤣 and I started clapping and laughing at the time..

But you know what I hated the most today.. was the fact that Arnav stood and listened to Shyam say all that about Khushi, because of his Di.. even now, Di? What is wrong?? Why this love for Di.. even when he slapped, why first for Di? Why not his wife, who risked her life twice to save him.. and still love for Di who was blind and stupid.. I mean I have a sister too.. I understand brotherly love.. but still.. that was too much.. I was really angry.. when Shyam said she is lowly and characterless and Arnav started to react, but then looked at his Di and stopped!

And Khushi's plea for Arnav to look into her eyes, actually made me laugh.. I don't know why.. it was so cute, romantic and cheesy at the same time! I thought Shyam would say, wah, "proof in my eyes.. pathetic".. but he didnt..

But yeah, mindblowing performances by Barun, Sanaya, Deepali and Abhaas!

.Phoenix. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: boreddamsel

I loved love loved the episode! My reaction was exactly the same.. that was exactly how I danced.. when Shyam got slapped 😆 CVs I love you I love you I love you I lov eyou.. thank you thank you tahnk you thank you thank you!!!!!!!

I have to say, I loved Abhaas today.. wah! what an actor! Mindblowing performance!! 👏
and Deepali, see finally finally CVs gave her the role she deserved.. she was brilliant! The way she showed her disgust and in her sweet way, she was so convincing as the desperate sister who was trying to defend her sister! It was just perfect!!!

Akshay still needs a good role, CVs.. For a moment I thought today that Akash actually believed Shyam, seriously? What are you making him do, CVs??

My fave dialogue today was NK's - Khushiji was lying, she lied to fool you and Shyam's expression.. I was like.. 😆 🤣 and I started clapping and laughing at the time..

But you know what I hated the most today.. was the fact that Arnav stood and listened to Shyam say all that about Khushi, because of his Di.. even now, Di? What is wrong?? Why this love for Di.. even when he slapped, why first for Di? Why not his wife, who risked her life twice to save him.. and still love for Di who was blind and stupid.. I mean I have a sister too.. I understand brotherly love.. but still.. that was too much.. I was really angry.. when Shyam said she is lowly and characterless and Arnav started to react, but then looked at his Di and stopped!

And Khushi's plea for Arnav to look into her eyes, actually made me laugh.. I don't know why.. it was so cute, romantic and cheesy at the same time! I thought Shyam would say, wah, "proof in my eyes.. pathetic".. but he didnt..

But yeah, mindblowing performances by Barun, Sanaya, Deepali and Abhaas!

😆 i have to admit the whole 'look into my eyes' did seem cheesy slightly. I know alot of people were annoyed with Arnav holding back, but its bound to happen. Anjali comes first because she came first into his life i guess. She's also pregnant, Arnav knew she wouldn't be able to handle it if he slapped Shyam. He must have been saving it for later when she wasn't there.😃 But it shows that he actually chose Khushi over Anjali, because even though she was falling into pieces he still took the risk and slapped Shyam. I just hope next week there is less Khushi torture and crying, but i doubt it 😛
...believe... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
.i thought i was the only one who totally LOVED the episode...i am so happy that many ppl share the same opinion...
boreddamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Phoenix.

😆 i have to admit the whole 'look into my eyes' did seem cheesy slightly. I know alot of people were annoyed with Arnav holding back, but its bound to happen. Anjali comes first because she came first into his life i guess. She's also pregnant, Arnav knew she wouldn't be able to handle it if he slapped Shyam. He must have been saving it for later when she wasn't there.😃 But it shows that he actually chose Khushi over Anjali, because even though she was falling into pieces he still took the risk and slapped Shyam. I just hope next week there is less Khushi torture and crying, but i doubt it 😛

Agreed.. yeah, I understood why Arnav did that.. I mean I am not annoyed at Arnav.. I would never ever be annoyed at him.. He loves Khushi and I know it and I love him for that.. 🤗 yup, you are right, it did look like that, that's why he was trying to take Anjali out of the room as fast as he could, so he could punch the living daylights out of Shyam.. But Shyam stopped him, I think 'coz he knew that Anjali had to be there.. only she could save him..

I don't know I'm just upset that the CVs have to do that.. I mean why is everything in this show for that stupid Anjali.. Khushi and Arnav has suffered all this while for that sutpid Anjali.. I'm pretty sure she will turn evil soon and she will be the reason Arnav and Khushi will suffer agian.. but since she has always been cupid to them, even her hatred towards Khushi will bring Arshi closer.. well, that's what I hope will happen in the show..
boreddamsel thumbnail

Agreed.. yeah, I understood why Arnav did that.. I mean I am not annoyed at Arnav.. I would never ever be annoyed at him.. He loves Khushi and I know it and I love him for that.. 🤗 yup, you are right, it did look like that, that's why he was trying to take Anjali out of the room as fast as he could, so he could punch the living daylights out of Shyam.. But Shyam stopped him, I think 'coz he knew that Anjali had to be there.. only she could save him..

I don't know I'm just upset that the CVs have to do that.. I mean why is everything in this show for that stupid Anjali.. Khushi and Arnav has suffered all this while for that sutpid Anjali.. I'm pretty sure she will turn evil soon and she will be the reason Arnav and Khushi will suffer agian.. but since she has always been cupid to them, even her hatred towards Khushi will bring Arshi closer.. well, that's what I hope will happen in the show..

oh yeah and good point about the slap.. he did walk to her and slap Shyam, 'coz he realized he couldn't take it anymore to see Khushi in pain.. so he left his Di and supported Khushi.. great observation.. I'm really happy.. thank you, Phoenix! 🤗
.Phoenix. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Who knows? I also think think Anjali will be slightly mean but Maybe in the MahaEpisode Anjali finally forgives Khushi, accepts Shyam is evil and tells Arnav to bring back the love of his life back home.
Edited by .Phoenix. - 12 years ago
divvk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing gifs 😊 i was clapping and whistling when shyam was slapped twice 😆 today is really a big celebration day in IPKKND 😆
boreddamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Phoenix.

Who knows? I also think think Anjali will be slightly mean but Maybe in the MahaEpisode Anjali finally forgives Khushi, accepts Shyam is evil and tells Arnav to bring back the love of his life back home.

Hmm.. I actually don't think Khushi will leave the house. I hope Arnav won't let her.. I think the ME might be the consummation.. 😳 Well, I hope Arnav doesn't try to push Khushi away thinking she deserves better and all.. that will break my heart.. anyways.. in the meantime, I think we should all just relax and not try to predict.. because that will give me another set of sleepless nights.. and I already have neough sleepless nights worrying abtou this show.. 😆

Oh yeah, I wasw atching the slap for like hte hundredth itme now.. and just realized I forgot to say one more thing I loved about today's episode.. Khushi's what-the look when Arnav slapped second time.. that was classic! 😆
pinky89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post phonenix... Fantastic episode !!! Arnav slapped shyam twice and finally said Anjali & khushi are the most impo person in his life 😍
Anzie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Hilarious post! I loved all the gifs, especially the cat one! It was adorable :D