chocobear thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
If you had a chance to swap the choreographers of your favorite celebrities who would you swap them with and why?😊

I personally would have swapped Sanath's choreographer with Ravi Kissen's choreographer. Sanath's choreographer I feel deserved a better celebrity, someone who could dance.😳
Edited by chocobear - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surdr thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
giaa's choreographer with salman because salman can make any celebrity to dance perfectly and giaa needs a perfect 30 on the show
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Ravi's choreographer ... he deserves better
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I agree with your choice...Suchitra(Sananth's choreo) is TOO good for Sananth...she deserved a better contestant
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Probably Gia needs a better choreographer cuz Nishant isn't impressive at all. Same applies to Sanam although his celebrity isn't much worth watching on stage

Agree with Chocobear on Sanath's choreographer. She deserves a better celebrity for sure cuz Sanath's a total waste for her talents
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i wuld personally like to see Giaa wid salman salman wuld be the perfect choreographer for Giaa...
Ubiquitos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I cannot exactly analyze bcoz performances get over me and I forget about performers :D.

Still I wud like to change Sanath's choreo or rather say Archana's partner :D. Archana cud have been with who who who?? Ravi Kishan may b; actual male contenders are less oh no!! Talat, Jaysurya and Susheel all are male and non dancers: Bingo!

Giaa also cud have done better bcoz she dances gracefully but not seeing any choice of replacement for her as other females and their choreos are going well together except for Archana for whom I think Sanam is perfect as both are not impressive :D: bingo!

So ek do hi gadbad hai baaki all is well :).
ablazedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I feel sorry for Suchitra she is a good choreographer and deserved a celebrity who could dance. I would have paired her with Ravi ! He can dance better than Sanath and has the votes. I don't think Ravi's choreographer Kunjan is all that great. Salman and Isha are perfect together I wouldn't change it. I would have brought another male choreographer for JDJ in Sanam's place for Archana.
krutiv100 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree with you all regarding Sanath Jaisurya's choreographer,she should have got Ravi Kishan instead.

Giaa should have got Deepak,I think Deepak is great and he tries to push pratuysha but he is not able to bring out full potiential in her and I think Giaa is a better dancer so he would have been able to do more with her.

Salman-Ishaa,Punit-Shibani and Darsheel-Avneet are the perfect pairs imo.
summikhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I would love to see Salman and Bharti together! Haha.. omg that would be amazing.. but Savio is doing a great job with her