Shab E Barat Ki Fazilat, Ebadat & Dua

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Today is 15th of Shaban, as we know that Shaban is the Islamic Holy Month which has great importance in the history of Islam. It includes a greats night which is called Shab-e-brat, according to the Islamic history full year record of all the Muslims is placed in front of Allah Almighty. And Allah shower blessing on all the Muslims, so we should get benefit of this night by offering prayers, in other words it is very thanksgiving night.

As we know that Shaban comes before Ramazan. In the Ramazan we Fasting because Ramazan Fasting are Compulsory and also many Peoples keep fast in the Month of Shaban but Shaban Fasting are not compulsory it includes in devotional prayers.

This month has great importance as Shaban occurs between the two great holy months which are Rajab and Ramadan, this thing illustrate its greatness as well. Below we illustrate Fazilat, Ebadat & Dua of Shab-e-brat, so read and get benefit. Remember us in your prayers…

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Frnds on dez Baa-Barkat Night i Prayed to ALLAH for raising the trp of Punar Vivahh n also requesed to ALLAH PAK to make Gurmeet the winner of JDJ5..INSHA ALLAH ...ALLAH PAK will fullfill my wish..amein..Happy Shabae-Barat to all my frnds😳 Edited by abhiya_crazyluv - 11 years ago
lahoricraze thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey happy shabe baarat guyz meri toh yeh dua hai keh gold awards mein aarti ko best actress ka award mile yaar uski acting buhat zabardast hai happy shabe baarat to all of u
teju1816 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_crazyluv

Hey Frnds on dez Baa-Barkat Night i Prayed to ALLAH for raising the trp of Punar Vivahh n also requesed to ALLAH PAK to make Gurmeet the winner of JDJ5..INSHA ALLAH ...ALLAH PAK will fullfill my wish..amein..Happy Shabae-Barat to all my frnds😳

dii Happy Shabae -Barat !!
suju19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Happy Shaban to you and may Allah may all your wishes come true.