Karan Johar is forced to watch daily soaps

..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

10 hours ago
Karan Johar is indisputably one of the most successful filmmakers and he is the man who gave Bollywood the ability to live the Great Indian Dream via his huge blockbusters. He has always ensured that the spotlight is trained on him in a crowded room full of other celebs.

He has successfully made his mark in the tinsel town and that's why he doesn't have to make much of an effort to be the cynosure of everyone's attention.

Currently, this ace film-maker is part of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5, and rather being a strict judge, he is at his witty-best. Talking about the experience, he says, "I am enjoying being a judge on Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5. Yes, I keep in mind the concept and presentation put by participants. If you ask me about dance, I know how to sway to Punjabi songs because that's in my DNA. Professionally, I have tried learning foxtrot and jive."

Meanwhile, Karan is not at all a television buff; still he is forced to watch it because his mom watches TV soaps all the time. "Courtesy my mum, I know what's happening on Pavitra Rishta and Bade Achche Lagte Hain is going to have a generation leap. So also I know about Balika Vadhu and Uttaran! Although if you ask my favourite soap, I watch them, but I don't enjoy any! I'm absolutely sure that I will never produce a TV soap. It's not my cup of tea."

Karan you are best at what you do so we don't think you even need to switch your priorities!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gururockss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
wow i just love him and his judgement on jdj

he is the best director in bollywood currently
and ya i too dont want him to produce any soap on tv