Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Vinder90

tfs. . aww. . . well at least still not in danger zone. . so will surely survive next round .. hopefully. . and hopefulyl will work more harder . . coz will be needed to survive longer in jdj

I don't think that Gia will go out so fast, she has large fans following...
Vinder90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zee_News

I don't think that Gia will go out so fast, she has large fans following...

well its always a gud thing to be on top of your toes lol. . but i just hope she puts in a lot more effort , coz coming times are gonna get tougher as the weeks pass. . and the marks by judges are 50% so will most likely survive the elimination coming up next time. . but will need to work more harder to get better scores for next time. . 😊

i am also kinda sad for Pratyusha, , still stuck at 24. . Archana. . also sad. . she has potential . but dont know why it goes wrong. . perhaps she takes it to much to heart about being in danger zones. . 😕
Edited by Vinder90 - 12 years ago
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

well its always a gud thing to be on top of your toes lol. . but i just hope she puts in a lot more effort , coz coming times are gonna get tougher as the weeks pass. . and the marks by judges are 50% so will most likely survive the elimination coming up next time. . but will need to work more harder to get better scores for next time. . 😊

i am also kinda sad for Pratyusha, , still stuck at 24. . Archana. . also sad. . she has potential . but dont know why it goes wrong. . perhaps she takes it to much to heart about being in danger zones. . 😕

And about her preformancee can someonee tell us About it ?
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Gia is improving, but I wished that she got a better choreographer, Nishant flirts more than anything, no offence. About Archana, she is much concern about her look than dancing... Pratyusha can do well, but she always makes a lots of exuse and drama...
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow 3 rd consecutive 30 for Isha-Salman...🥳👏
karimaan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing this with us
605921 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pentaminous.

Salman Isha Rocks 👏

Hat trick yaar awesome..
🥳 🥳

YAY

Originally posted by: vibz88

Wow amazing salman isha another 30!!!! Sad for bharti :-( tfs

Yeash SAL ISHA Rocks 👏 🥳
Edited by Be.A.Rebel - 12 years ago
51559 thumbnail
Yes Isha Salman Rocks...
They got again 30 😃
Shruti_0505 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
went to jdj shoot today
saw sundays episode
and gc performed
Shruti_0505 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
GCs performance was awesum
he got a perfect 30
remos THIS IS IT
karans WOW FACTOR
and mashuris PURFECTTT...

gc worked really hard and even hurt himself a bit coz after his performance he was holding his legs
shama was also good and complimented gc
debina was there supporting him as always
he danced on teh song beera from raavan