Spoilers-Sundays episode-08/07/2012

funnyguy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I didn't know where to put this..If u wish , u can merge this to another thread.
Here are detailed spoilers for Sundays episode:
Beginning from performance 1...
For the day,
Gurmeet began the first performance depicting LEO raashi... He and Shampa performed on Beera song from Raavan. It was a flawless performance.. Judges and audience were amazed. Watchout for Gurmeets Babbar Sher look..Debina was also called on the stage by Gurmeet.She got emotional.
The duo got perfect scores i.e 30/30

Nextly, there was Jayati ji's performance depicting Bichchoo i.e Scorpions. on the song Daiya re Daiya re chad gayo paapi bichuaa..The performance had her do an Odissi dance with her partner.Judges quiet liked it.
I believe she got 28/30!

Shibani and her partner danced to Abhi mujh mein kahin from Agneepath, depicting Cancer raashi. All were deeply touched by their performance. The duo was the surprise for the day as they too bagged a Perfect 30 Score!!!!!

Ravi Kishan's act was a class apart. First time ever, he performed as a female , depicting Gemini raashi, to the song Hotho pe aisi baat. He got 27/30

Sushil and his partner depicted Taurus raashi and danced to Rukhi Sukhi Roti... This was the first time I actually saw Sushil doing some good steps.. though he messed up by the end..overall he was good!
He got 21/30.

Pratyusha and Savio danced to Omkara title track depicting Saggitarius raashi.. They got 24/30 same as they got the last 2 times !

PS: As per my info on the sets, Isha Salman also secured full 30 yet again while Bharti got 21 and Archana merely 20 . Darsheel gained 29 marks... in the sat episode!Sorry i dunn remember Jia's score bt she ddnt score tht less!

Sundays episode is an amazing episode with Madhuri dancing to the classical dance piece from DTPH as the step of the week!..tht was the best part of the show for me being a Madhuri fan!!!!

Thts all I have gt for u guys this time!:)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

605921 thumbnail
πŸ₯³Salman Isha Hat trick πŸ₯³ Hope ke yeh theek news he huge πŸ₯³

@TM THnx πŸ˜›
Edited by Be.A.Rebel - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Woww looks like a superb episode with almost everyone scoring 30 29 and 28 πŸ˜²πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...Trps will go sky high now πŸ˜†...looks like this will b one episode noone should miss ...
Vinder90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
tfs. . these week loads of high marks, WOW. . superb
atria thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the spoiler, sound like a good episode.
So three 30s, one 29, one 28, one 27. Must say scores are very high for this early in the competition. six out of eleven with 90% or above... hope this means the dances will be amazing. Shivani is the surprise package this year.πŸ˜ƒ
Pratyusha got 24 again? So she has a hat-trick of 24?πŸ˜† She must do better to stay on in the show.
So Archana, Sushil, Bharti are the bottom three? Archana should go, or may be Sushil, though I find Sushil's antics funny so that's a plus point for him.
StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thankyou zee...looks like a great episode this week... Archana really needs to improve...most of the others have done better at some point and i feel she is stuck in one position!
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Saniya93

Thankyou zee...looks like a great episode this week... Archana really needs to improve...most of the others have done better at some point and i feel she is stuck in one position!

Arre, Why r u thanking me? 😲 It's not me who made the topic πŸ˜†
I agree on Archana, she needs to improve...
Vinder90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

tfs. . aww. . . well at least still not in danger zone. . so will surely survive next round .. hopefully. . and hopefulyl will work more harder . . coz will be needed to survive longer in jdj
51559 thumbnail
Salman Isha Rocks πŸ‘
Hat trick yaar awesome..
πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wow amazing salman isha another 30!!!! Sad for bharti :-( tfs