OPINE Plz: GOTW/DOTW/MOTW

246851 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi, Since the forum is in its fourth week now and hopefully we have stabilized a bit and we know who comes here regularly, let's start with some interaction and fun shall we??

. The topics I have in mind is GOTW/DOTW. Do you guys want to do a GOTW and make a signup sheet for that? As for DOTW , also i would suggest a signup sheet to be filled by this weekend, and we can start from next monday. Another suggestion on my side: lets keep DOTW related somehow to dance.

For MOTW: again your opinion, do you want to vote for your MOTW and want me or some member to open the thread or do you want me to select a MOTW right away?

Please express your opinion. I would like to see these interactive topics as soon as possible.

your comments are appreciated. Please feel free to drop them here latest by Friday July 5, 11:59pm GMT.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

51559 thumbnail
U decide Tani.. Everybody has their own choices.. u will get confuse after getting so many different names.. u decide by urself.. will will accept it and appreciate it 😊 😊
246851 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pentaminous.

U decide Tani.. Everybody has their own choices.. u will get confuse after getting so many different names.. u decide by urself.. will will accept it and appreciate it 😊 😊

thanks, still let me wait and see, atleast we will need a sign up sheet.
605921 thumbnail

+1
I AGree WId U πŸ‘πŸΌ
pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I would love to sign up for GOTW's!

And as for MOTW, I would suggest that you just simply pick the most active person. If it is left to a vote, people will just vote for themselves and it doesn't remain a surprise for the person who will be MOTW.
Edited by RadhaHiBawari - 12 years ago
chocobear thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
And MOTW should be picked up randomly IMO. Voting by the members would mean not everyone getting a chance to be on the HOT SEAT😈Please pick up MOTW randomly.

And DOTW and GOTW I can do..anyone of them I will do it.
_wallflower_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
u choose MOTW tani... random suggestions will make chaos i guess...😊
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i agree its everyone's choice
but for me i will suggest DOTW and MOTW
we have a topic to debate on every week so discussing it through DOTW will make more sense if it stay healthy
and motw is a good option too as the grilling is real fun
605921 thumbnail

Count me for MOTW πŸ˜ƒ

yup me too
246851 thumbnail
Okay i will post a sign up sheet for DOTWand GOTW. radhaHibawari will post first DOTW and The rowdiest the second, have to check once. and MOTW will be up soon.