bollyfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
last night i went to this private VIP dinner in LA. Nikki walia (dr simran), kali and kumud from kkusum, and pari from jassi are all here for garba! I talked to Nikki for a while...she is sooooooooo nice! Very LOUD! Complete opposite of her character....she is very beautiful in real life without ANY makeup and just talked so politely that i gained this whole new respect for her. Everyone else was cool too! It was the best, wont ever forget that. Shes my tv idle....love her!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RS87 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wowwwW u got to meet her AND talk to her...thats so cool....and yeah shes so elegant on screen and from wat u say off screen too....Shes a wonderful woman.....inspiring too...👏
arnav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
how did u find kumud, pari and kali? how were they to talk to?
bollyfreak thumbnail
they were great! we have navratri garba here in la along with bunch of other big citied. All these stars came together and do garba with us. so i went to this private dinner and met them on tuesday. they are all very nice. simran is the nicest...soooooo down to earth. even kali was sweet. she is tiny..probably like 5'0. was not looking as good as the show. im looking to meet kumud today after the show. hopefully i do...i really like her
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

that is owesome bollyfreak...

did you take any pictures with her...if so..can you share?😊

bollyfreak thumbnail
yeah i took alot of pics...i still have to scan them...ill be happy to share wen i get them online. :)