Sonali92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

The Dance

After her dance practice Madhu was still there to dance…In the beginning it was a torture for her to dance but now it was her passion…she danced when she was happy, sad or angry…it gave her energy and the feel of freedom…she played one of her favourite song and began to dance…she danced lost in her own world…so she missed that a pair of eyes were watching her from behind the pillars…it was none other than RK…for him it was a routine to watch her dance…it just happened accidently when he saw her the first time dancing all alone after everyone left…he also left after his practice but came back because he forgot his keys for his bike…and that's when he saw her…moving like an angel to the rhythm...the grace, the elegance was out of the world…he had worked with so many actresses but none of them were Madhu…now she worked with another actor…what he really didn't approve but he was the one who brought her to this industry…and now her schedule was so full that you couldn't even meet her without an appointment…even if you are the famous RK…but still their pairing was the most loved one by the fans…and in every interview they were asked when they are going to work together again…but she was avoiding him…working him or meeting him…and if they accidently met she ignored him or just a hi and bye…and he didn't like the distance between them…RK never ran behind any  random woman…but then here it was Madhu…

Like in trance he walked towards her…she still didn't notice him…but then she an arm encircling her waist…she stopped breathing…she recognised his touch…how couldn't she?

She looked into his deep dark eyes…they always made her drown in them…they danced together for the song…their first song… like there existed nothing else…just them and their togetherness…RK brought his lips dangerously close to her lips…but just then the music ended Madhu came back to her senses…she pushed him away and stepped back…but he didn't let her go…he pulled her back to and she collided with his strong chest…He bent close to her ears and whispered…why are you running away from me Madhu?

Madhu: I am not running away from you RK…I am just busy that's it…

RK: no you are avoiding me…my manager had tried to contact your manager for a new project…but you declined to work wit that newcomer…

Madhu: they came first so I gave them the dates…It has nothing to do with you RK…don't mix personal with profession…that's a lesson you taught me…

RK: you are quick learner…but I didn't think that my Madhu would change just because of the fame or money…

Madhu laughed at that…

RK looked confused…

Madhu: you made me change…because of you I lost my family and friends…my didu  and Roma stopped talking to me…I don't have time for my ma…I can't take care of Mallik…they were always there for me…but I disappointed them…she cried…

He felt his heart shattering with her sobs…

Madhu: but do you know what the worst part is…I can't even back out of this…I love acting and dancing…it's my addiction now…and it feels so right to do what I love…I feel so guilty…

She sobbed into his chest…he was holding her close…

RK: you don't have to feel guilty to do what you love…one day your family will understand this…and everything will be o.k…they love you…and Madhu you can't disappoint anyone…you are always there for them when they need you…but sometimes you have to think about yourself…look for your happiness…there is nothing wrong about it…everything is going to be all right…trust me…

And she felt at peace…his words always had the effect on her…

RK: but don't distance yourself from me Madhu…I won't be able to bear that…

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanasha1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice OS sonnal! I loved the portrayal of emotions by both te characters and it will be so cool of something like that happened in the show too! 😊
Do write more OS, will be looking forward to reading them!
Abhayangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post.. I imagined the whole picturisation as i was reading.. It seemed as i m watching not reading..
Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
very nice OS..
 i didnt knew you can write too and so well.
. keep it up.
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow sonnal!!
it was beautiful!!
ANJALI_SAMARIYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
awsme mndblwng..vry touchy.sonnal..
zulyian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
GREAT DRASHTI DHAMI FANS ROCKS
princess_T thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh Gosh.. Please write a FF/SS you're amazing...!
SiMi615 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Arey-Va great OS Sonnal...😊

***"You know that when I hate you, it is because I love you to a point of passion that unhinges my soul." ~Julie de Lespinasse ***

Edited by SiMi81 - 11 years ago
Simple-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
You really write well..Loved ur writing style..& love the OS too..plzz pm me when u right ..plzz continue soon..😊