Article: JDJ on colors failed opening?

_wallflower_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

LINK:http://www.fuzionproductions.com/index.php/all-news/fuzen-hot/item/319-jhalak-dikhhla-jaa-on-colors-failed-opening?

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa on Colors Failed Opening? Featured

Written by FUZE

The biggest dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, happens to be one of the most watched dance reality show on television within India.

It has been a consistently viewed reality show which has aired on Sony Television Asia during each of it's past four seasons, but shifted during it's fifth season which currently airing on Colors Viacom18. The expectations were supposedly high as per previous seasons that grossed high TRP ratings. Unfortunately this season's opening failed with garnering the average TRP ratings as it registered Saturday and Sunday's TRP ratings of 2.5 and 3 compared to the opening of last year's ratings of 4 which had aired on Sony Television Asia as per the TRP records. This year the show has big names from different industries and it was expected to do well. The marks given of dancing couples have been very low considering the contestants of last season and their opening performances. Talat Aziz happened to be the first person eliminated of this season with less votes. It's been reported by the channel that Gurmeet Chaudhary, the heartthrob of indian television garnered the highest of votes!

Do tell us whom you think gone be the next elimination and stay tuned as we update you on the latest new from the entertainment world.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

640117 thumbnail
May be because on Sony, there are less fiction show and more of other shows like Reality shows so people watch that channel more, if there is a fiction show. Though, Colors has more fiction shows than reality shows..Anyways, I do not know If I even make sense here but JDJ is going good I think. Hope the TRP rises more :)
gururockss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sony is a more established channel than colors

Gurmeet Chaudhary, the heartthrob of indian television garnered the highest of votes!
And ya i m so happy about this
love u gurmeet

and all the best to u and all other contestants of jdj
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
colors is known for soaps but sony have no such tag so this maybe the reason
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
because many of us in my city where i reside no colors channel is given..

and colors is not popular like sony or starplus..
640117 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhavya

because many of us in my city where i reside no colors channel is given..

and colors is not popular like sony or starplus..

Yes, because Color is like 4+ yrs old channel I heard while SP and Sony have been here for a long time so may be people know those more also color is more of a fictional show channel than sony who has more reality shows

ablazedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Colors dramatize too much there is too many irritating unwanted things in it like the typical soap-fuelled channels. Sony handled JDJ in a classier way. Sony knows how to present their reality shows Indian Idol, CC, JDJ but Colors is too much into their soap style. Whats with calling Pratyusha Anandi all the time its a reality show she is presenting herself as Pratyusha not Anandi same with Mataji tag of Jayati.

Edited by ablazedmelody - 12 years ago
Madhura2105 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i guess colors is hosting a reality show for the first time??? so it could be the reason to less TRPs...
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
frankly i don't watch colors but watching it only for JDJ. i still wish it was aired on sony instead cuz colors show timings sucks in my country as it doesn't get aired in par with india
SudhaSangeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Bcoz the contestants are uninteresting...