Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rubysk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Love salman's choreography always... Love both...
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: desisrock

I beg to differ. If you read about Isha, she is trained in more than just one dance form. She, herself, said that she trained for 11 years for 8-10 hours a day. This type of training brings a discipline to dancers. They have rhythm and beat. The rest of the contestants are not trained dancers and that is my point.

I am not taking anything away from Isha's and Salman's efforts. No doubt they have worked really hard but what would take Isha 1 day to learn (just an example) would take others more than a week!! Kudos to Isha and Salman for what they have achieved so far. I am just supporting the underdogs.

And yes, I have seen previous JDJ episodes!! Not really sure who you are referring to but I will just leave it for now!

@bold
Agree with you on this one! I think it's better to drop the subject here cuz you will continue to justify your pov and so will I 😆
chocobear thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Isha and Salman are the best as of now. 👏Salman always brings out the best.
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Isha-Salman have an undue edge as Isha is a dancer, so unfair for the other contestants. In fact read in Wiki tht Isha has done many stage shows is doing difficult dances is her forte.
But having said that must say Isha-Salman dances are a pleasure to watch. Also Isha is a dancer, but she's not taking things for granted and the dances both this and last week's were totally mesmerising.
Salman's conceptualization is fantastic and both have raised the bars, not only for others but for themselves. Hope to see such beautifully conceived and exucuted dance week after week.
Edited by munns - 12 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Isha being a dancer does not give her advantage over other contestants especially comparing to Best cricketer, Popular TV serial hunk or ladli bahu, beti ETC...
These shows are not abt the best dancer ...its abt the popular dancer..
Fact of this shows.
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Isha being a dancer does not give her advantage over other contestants especially comparing to Best cricketer, Popular TV serial hunk or ladli bahu, beti ETC...

These shows are not abt the best dancer ...its abt the popular dancer..
Fact of this shows.

Agree with you!

In fact Isha isn't the popular choice on TV so those who complain about her can calm down cuz she's not gonna win this show. She simply can't beat the popular votes received by the other fellow contestants so there