Frequent Posters

*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
yes a hatrik 😍 awww! i am getting really imaptient 😆
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I have just finished watching the last episode of JDJ... And Isha and Salman were truly awesome !! ⭐️
The dance form looked pretty difficult itself but the duo did a wow job ! Isha's body movements along with expressions were brilliantly choreographed . All credit goes to Salman ! 😉 and not to forget they have superb chemistry... !!
namziee thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Isha is a trained dancer and so she has an unfair advantage in this show. Don't think it is right for the others.
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: desisrock

Isha is a trained dancer and so she has an unfair advantage in this show. Don't think it is right for the others.

no offense but would you hold the same perspective if she gave lousy performances instead of back to back outstanding acts?

i don't like to drag other celebrities into this discussion but have you followed any other season of JDJ and noticed the celebrities who took part in the past? just because isha has mastered one dance form, you can't label her as a trained dancer
Sonadev thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi.. i just cant stop myself from writing after watching isha -salman...their level is so high no one can reach near them...they should win...but by vote some other may win ..so i am not happy ..they should get the highest votes as per their performance
namziee thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

no offense but would you hold the same perspective if she gave lousy performances instead of back to back outstanding acts?

i don't like to drag other celebrities into this discussion but have you followed any other season of JDJ and noticed the celebrities who took part in the past? just because isha has mastered one dance form, you can't label her as a trained dancer

I beg to differ. If you read about Isha, she is trained in more than just one dance form. She, herself, said that she trained for 11 years for 8-10 hours a day. This type of training brings a discipline to dancers. They have rhythm and beat. The rest of the contestants are not trained dancers and that is my point.

I am not taking anything away from Isha's and Salman's efforts. No doubt they have worked really hard but what would take Isha 1 day to learn (just an example) would take others more than a week!! Kudos to Isha and Salman for what they have achieved so far. I am just supporting the underdogs.

And yes, I have seen previous JDJ episodes!! Not really sure who you are referring to but I will just leave it for now!
18mypride thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
it was really wonderful performance... specially eyes waali sequence!
honestly loved it!
Kanchhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Isha and Salman are really good at what they do..i.e. DANCE.
pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Their's was undoubtedly the best performance!
Isha has proven that she can do just about anything in dance!
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Isha-Salman were fabulous..
More than Salman who is a great dancer but I was awwwd by Isha and her dancing...My eyes would not move from her...
What a Paso Doble~ 👏
COstumes, Technique, footwork, expressions, aggression and presentation in their dance was superb-mind blowing..Great choreography..
WHile watching their dance I never thought I was watching an Indian dance show competition...I felt I was watching a regular dance shows which I watch in US..
Thanks to Isha-Salman for showing their awesome talent to all of us...Keep it up and prove them all wrong Isha...U can make the audiance connect with your dance as much as u did to us.