Hats off to Isha & Salman!!

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
i was super reckless to watch their performance and the wait was totally worth it. they performed exceptionally well and isha's hard work and salman's extraordinary choreography was superb!!

agree with kjo on their presentation. they both have done their home work properly and executed it to perfection. im still pretty much in awe after their act

would love to see them scoring a hat trick of 30's in the upcoming week

all the best & job well done you guys 👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am becoming the first to comment to your topics 😆

I loved Salman Isha yesterday. These two did their homework perfectly and tgave a spectacular performance and judges had to give them the perfect 30 👏

I was like waiting for Remo to stand up and say 'This is IT' and when madhuri lowered her voice and said 'p e r f e c t' i was literally dancing 😳

These two are my favorites this season! They do hardwork and give us a classy performance! This is 'dance'.

And salman i L U ❤️
BIackSwan thumbnail
i know minzy you're my lucky charm 😉

salman was jumping with joy like a little kid when the judges showed perfect 10s. that was really adorable
Sarikakapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
ISHA and SALMAN are my favorites with Bharati as next.
I look forward to see Isha and bharati every week. Kuch dekhu ya na dekhu, in dono ka miss nahi kara jata.

I am hoping Isha wins. she is giving 100% consistently

*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail

Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

i know minzy you're my lucky charm 😉

salman was jumping with joy like a little kid when the judges showed perfect 10s. that was really adorable

aye my naz 🤗
his face showed clear happiness and i was all smiling seeing him jumping 😃 hats off to him..he is outstanding 😍 now im waiitng for next week impatiently..these two are going to make history in jhalak..😛

BIackSwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dakoo_Minzy*

aye my naz 🤗
his face showed clear happiness and i was all smiling seeing him jumping 😃 hats off to him..he is outstanding 😍 now im waiitng for next week impatiently..these two are going to make history in jhalak..😛

jaadoki jappi at ya doll 🤗

every monday i start yearning for salmanish dose during the weekend 😆 that's how addict i am and yeah let's hope they hit another 30 next week with another magnificent performance
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail

Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

jaadoki jappi at ya doll 🤗

every monday i start yearning for salmanish dose during the weekend 😆 that's how addict i am and yeah let's hope they hit another 30 next week with another magnificent performance

i know tat...i wait impatiently for the coming weekends' promo of jdj nd if tey don't show salmanish promo i get damn angry 😆 😆
BIackSwan thumbnail
oh we're sailing on the same boat minzy 😆
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
yup..we are sailing in d same boat 😆
MeraCheekuVirat thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
last time salman couldnt get an hatrick inshallah this time he will. =D