Isha Sharvani and Salman.

prevas12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Isha is a trained dancer and even knows acrobats, martial starts and there is no doubt that she is the best among all the contestants and even Salman is a very good choreographer. Their combination is too good and will make wonders but this is unfair for the competition. The others are non dancers and to compete with Isha will be very difficult and by looking at the way things are going there is no doubt that Isha will win JDJ. She should have actually been a judge and not a contestant.. So this is a raw deal for all other contestants. so sad their efforts are going to go waste...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adigaag thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Yep I kinda agree...but now that she is contestant, she will win most probably unless history repeats itself...hint JDJ4 ...Nonetheless she was mindblowing today...I loved her performance👏⭐️
Edited by adigaag - 12 years ago
-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't think you can be so sure about their win ... last season itself sushant and shampa were considered the best and yet the underdog won ... anything can happen ... nonetheless i really hope they win
adigaag thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Yep its a reality show after all... may be some non-dancer might emerge as a surprise package, who is a good learner and comes somewhere near Isha's talent...and has janta ka support as well

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: prevas12

Isha is a trained dancer and even knows acrobats, martial starts and there is no doubt that she is the best among all the contestants and even Salman is a very good choreographer. Their combination is too good and will make wonders but this is unfair for the competition. The others are non dancers and to compete with Isha will be very difficult and by looking at the way things are going there is no doubt that Isha will win JDJ. She should have actually been a judge and not a contestant.. So this is a raw deal for all other contestants. so sad their efforts are going to go waste...

atleast isha is not lying that she does not know dancing ...
Isha is not expert in every kind of dance , she is flexible hence its easy for her to learn dance fast and perform good
jayati performed so good , when she has a heavy body and older than all in the show ...yet she did amazing Tandav today ...its all abt Trying and improving in Dance
but sadly yet she got less marks than those who actually did no dance

*edit: indirect dig at certain contestant***
Edited by tannipartner - 12 years ago
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
I'm happy Isha is on the show... at least we get to see some good dancing everyone else sucks!
megustajalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm sure they'll make it to the top three, but I will be surprised if they win. History does tend to repeat itself, and the best dancers never win in this competition.

I'm looking forward to their performance tonight. After all, how many times do we see a female dancer lift up a male dancer?

DrModel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

atleast isha is not lying that she does not know dancing ..
Isha is not expert in every kind of dance , she is flexible hence its easy for her to learn dance fast and perform goodexactly, she is trained well in one dance form but flexibility helps and practice helps
jayati performed so good , when she has a heavy body and older than all in the show ...yet she did amazing Tandav today ...its all abt Trying and improving in Dance bharti too was quite good i feel; and darsheel and avneet; darsheel missed a step and fell or else he would have scored even higher
but sadly yet she got less marks than those who actually did no dance most choreographers are quite good though their efforts should still be appreciated nonetheless

*edit: indirect dig at certain contestant***
Edited by tannipartner - 12 years ago
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i too agree with this fact but now nothing can be done
we have to accept her as contestant forgetting about her talents

DrModel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

I'm happy Isha is on the show... at least we get to see some good dancing everyone else sucks!

i dunno about everyone else being terrible..i feel some other contestants are good and have potential regardless of their age and/or weight. i also feel the choreographers are working hard..i tend to watch the choreographers if the celeb dancing isnt that good