Masti Ki Patshala - KP Kingdom

BayofSarcasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This post is inspired by Tanu's post "Why do Girls' in this Show never Graduate' and some answers to the query including Mudra's and mine.
There lived a far-sighted ruler, named KP, in the pretty little town called KTLK. KP believed he was different and his rules were different and thereby the people in his kingdom were different.
He thought he had very innovative ways of ruling his kingdom and had some absurd (sorry mature views) regarding education. Let's take a look at them...
Girls will be given free education, including enrolling for professional courses. But here's the catch...
Mature people will use their education only for domestic purposes...
1.Language -Writing Learn to read recipes, letters, speak on the phone and learn outdated dialects. Not to be used while signing contracts and business deals.
Girls were permitted to use their language as long as it was restricted to I don't know, sorry, i'm confused, help me.
2. Maths - Learn numbers, counting, fractions, measurements to follow recipes, count money and keep account with grocery shop and dhobi.
3. Social Science - It is an important skill to locate distant places on a globe only to be used when you have to go on a honeymoon.
4. Technology - a working knowledge needed to search for recipes on internet and find out how a gaon ki gori dresses up, or send pictures of glass frames and t-shirts.
Men above 35 should possess no knowledge of parts of a car or how to repair it.
5. Professional courses like Medicine is to be used only to help ailing relatives (Bade Baba)or those aspiring to become relatives(Monster Mallu).
Experienced surgeons to stop work at the slightest of illness and stay at home to battle domestic wars
Senior doctors to drink tea and get confused between past and present.
Fashion Designers to hook prospective grooms by turning crook in front of prospective in-laws.
MBA's only to research the impact of eating noodles at wee hours of the morning.
Lawyers can only claim to file charges but can only charge at prospective grooms with a broom.
Defence personnel- having fought for the country - now need to accept all the wrong doings and play peacemaker.
6. Girls may represent their state for kabbadi matches but drop down before society, at the first instance.
But but... KP made an exception for his beloved, Mallika - she graduated and even practised medicine. KP let her do it for 12 years and decided that she had not learnt the ways of the world and enrolled her for a Doctorate in Maniac Measures for Despairing Devils.
For details on this course please await Dr. Graves research paper which will soon be posted.
Edited by waves - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Niks_uae thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow waves ... loved your take on KP's version of 'Paathshaala'... if we were students of this paathshaala, we would have understood his writing better...

i simply love your posts !
busybee.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Superb post sumi👏
Loved this part
2. Maths - Learn numbers, counting, fractions, measurements to follow recipes, count money and keep account with grocery shop and dhobi.
3. Social Science - It is an important skill to locate distant places on a globe only to be used when you have to go on a honeymoon.
🤣
WELL DONE SUMI 👍🏼
Armu4eva thumbnail
Super one Wavy.. 😆 u n Mudra. .hv nailed it.. 👏

Indeed... thats the only plausible logic in here... KP ji will b happy to hv u both answering our queries.. 🤣

PS : loved the maths one.. 👍🏼
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ohh god sumi..
ur simply brilliant..
love ur memory n sense of humor..
u even remember sendin glasses pics...i had erased them from my RAM long back..
this was the best !
4. Technology - a working knowledge needed to search for recipes on internet and find out how a gaon ki gori dresses up, or send pictures of glass frames and t-shirts.
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Loved your post to the core Waves... Thanks for quoting me in your post..highly honoured...

Actually I needed to read it twice and went back and checked with the answer I have posted on Tanu's thread...

This KP's different story (though when we started diiging in its roots to only find...we landed up in Ekta's backyard)...

one more field is psychology...only to be specialized in mardology

All these students end up in loving some one during their eduction... (be it Nidhi, Anjie, mallika )

Someone like Mallika, Jagan are exceptional cases..even after 12 years also they dont allow the person to live in peace...

Edited by mudraswathi - 12 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
@Mudra.. the fun thing is.. no matter.. what u say.. KP ji.. jus doesnt care.. 😳 sur patko ya matha... 😆
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

@Mudra.. the fun thing is.. no matter.. what u say.. KP ji.. jus doesnt care.. 😳 sur patko ya matha... 😆

Toh ...you mean to say... my trip to murder him and come back is also a waste...hmmmnn...sochne do...😆
BayofSarcasm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niks_uae

wow waves ... loved your take on KP's version of 'Paathshaala'... if we were students of this paathshaala, we would have understood his writing better...

i simply love your posts !

Thanks niks. I know if we are his students we will still be in nursery school trying to become mature.😳
BayofSarcasm thumbnail

Originally posted by: busybee..

Superb post sumi👏

Loved this part
🤣
WELL DONE SUMI 👍🏼

Thanks Bhavita. This is a different school. meant only for the mature.😃