Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Its your view that you did not like it. But I loved it. It was far more better than the first one. They improved as Remo said, he completed all steps this time and he was in sync unlike last time. So, for me, it was WORTH WATCHING and VOTING! 😳

And

Guess what?

I VOTED! Yep.. I voted immediately after the perfo and not even once but in total 9 or 10 times. First few were PAID VOTES (🀒) and others were online.

So, do not worry mate, even if you did not like it, I VOTED from you, too! 😳

iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: purva

I don't think getting 2 9s from judges is a measurement of great performance.. these judges are known to be inconsistent πŸ˜• Madhuri and Karan gave 7 to Sushil Kumar's jumping around πŸ˜• there was hardly any Salsa in his performance and whatever little was there was done by the girl and not by Sushil

@ Bold RED,

🀣 You cracked me! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

LOL! That is SO TRUE! I don't even know what in the hell this guy is doing here? What was he doing on the stage? I changed the channel after few mins and then came back again! πŸ˜†

stylish_VJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: iMadz

Its your view that you did not like it. But I loved it. It was far more better than the first one. They improved as Remo said, he completed all steps this time and he was in sync unlike last time. So, for me, it was WORTH WATCHING and VOTING! 😳

And

Guess what?

I VOTED! Yep.. I voted immediately after the perfo and not even once but in total 9 or 10 times. First few were PAID VOTES (🀒) and others were online.

So, do not worry mate, even if you did not like it, I VOTED from you, too! 😳

Hey you don't have to be rude yaar...I never said to i did not like it...Show me one place where have mentioned that i did not like it...This post was mainly to highlight that there was no dance "RUMBA DANCE" that is on GC's part... GC did improve from the last two times i have mentioned it...You can vote all you want sweety, i am happy that you voted😊...But i am capable of voting for myself, don't take the pain
roseheart11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was not a stunner but not bad either.it was very very good...i am nt a fan of GC but like him and i really loved his recent act better than the previous 2...he has improved a lot...i will be happy if he wins
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I totally agree with you...I didn't like that performance even a bit...some lifts were good but other than that everything was blah and Gurmeet was hardly moving his body...there was no movement if his upper body...he had surely worked hard which I appreciate but I had thought him to be a very good dancer but apparently I was wrong...hope he improves!
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
lol yeah I must say sushil and jay suria hardly dance πŸ˜”...they are endearing and all but dance wise they both are too poor!
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree with the TM as well. Not a bad performer, but not deserving of 26 either. Especially compared to the other 26s that were given to contestants. They were better than Gurmeet, but still got the same score. But I would also like to note that he was much better than his first two performances.

Also, I see a lot of people saying the judges know what they are doing and if he gets a 26, he deserves a 26. Although I agree that the three judges are knowledgeable in dance, I do think we should take their scores with a grain of salt. Remember, these were the same judges who gave Sushil and Sanath marks because they danced with "sincerity."
423728 thumbnail
Oh you poor thing! I already see some fans preparing to pounce onto you! 😳

I feel like we should be wearing a body armour around this forum since everyone is so sensitive when it comes to their celebrity favourites. Anyway, I may be termed as a 'Anti-fan' for saying this but you are 100% BANG ON with this thread. The dance was by miles MUCH better than the last two performances, however there were some flaws but nevertheless good on both of them for showing an improvement.

Dance shows are all about improving and working on the feedback given. Gurmeet did splendid when it came to the lifting aspects because I tell ya, lifting a full grown human let alone a child is back breaking. 🀣 But I saw no form of Rumba in their performance. The entire dance sequence was comprised predominantly of very pretty lifting scenes and almost no dance whatsoever.

However, I do hope the VERY best for GC! He is very hard working and I do hope that his hard work does eventually pay off. I know he has the potential, so still have hope that he will eventually surprise us!

@ The Fanatics - It is because of such extreme fanatics that members start to hate the celebrity. If you do not want the entire world to get sick of your constant biased fanatic rants, then quit it! If you criticize, it does not make you any less of a fan. In fact, it makes you seem a tad less obsessed. Stop being so rude to the TM. She is entitled to her own opinion and so are you. Instead of pointing out why you disagree to the context that is being discussed, you are all targetting her.
We literally ... come in peace! 😳

*edited out a bit *
Edited by tannipartner - 12 years ago
Mrinmayee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Great.So eventually so called critics again come up with a view that Gurmeet didnt dance,only Shampa danced and still Gurmeet managed to get 26 coz he is a HOT looking guy.Amazing.
As you are free to opine so am I.
What Gurmeet did last saturday deserved more than 26.And I think here everyone is 4getting what Remo said.He cudnt get 27 coz Shampa missed a step which was pointed out by Remo.But well I know none will say that.
I wish Gurmeet to win this season ans stop some people's regular so called healthy criticism.But am sure that time also they will say that he won because he is looking HOT.😳
gururockss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
for me one thing matters and tht s
GC has improved
and he willl continue improving bcoz he is very hardworking
and hardwork pays off every time
and if he continues his hardwork
i m sure he will succed in getting perfect 30s from the judges
love u GC
and all the best for the next performance