Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

686375 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Tani91

jab channel ka sandesh aaya hai toh woh bhi kya kar sakti hai😛 Ragini is doing fab for her first time hosting such a big platform

its not a big platform JDJ ko koi nhi puchta Tongue ...first seson sabsey jyada hit hua tha uskey baad kisi ko yaad bhi nhi kon jeeta same with nach baliye uska bhi ye hi haal hai koi nhi dekhta ye shows .Tongue...forum ki halat dekhi hai ynha neutral member hai hi nhi sab apney favorites ke liye dekh rhey hai othervise kisi ko intrest nhi hai in JDJ 😆
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Yeah love manish!
He is soo funny!
I loveee his hosting!
Ragini and manish are doing amazing job!
704537 thumbnail
true...hez very funny...also he did host did lil masterz1...man he was jus wonderful
kali_rosie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ragini is doing her best as a host in JDJ platform...Coz Manish did host in other reality shows as well, so he knows how to host n everything...

It's Ragini's first time proper hosting, so she is doing the best n better. N Ragini also know how to host...

just think guys how did Manish host his first reality show???

N then talk about Ragini...
LegolasGondolin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i agree with u..
he is one of the best.. i like ayushmaan too
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rapier

Unfortunately, that is very true! I'm not sure they are gonna get many votes either. They are up against people like Ravi Kishan, Gurmeet (who apparently is so famous that he is on the number one spot despite not being the best), Sanath (Cricket fans will surely be voting although he doesn't deserve it), and the soap stars, Gia, Jayati, and Pratyusha. These people have a vote bank. It's gonna be tough (not to dance better than them, but to gain more votes than them).

Remo is cute in his own way. I love him! 😆 The only judge whose comments I actually like to hear. The other two, even though I respect them, have no clue what they are saying. I wish there was one more judge on the panel who can talk about technicalities. It would be even then. Ah well.

Complainers can rest in peace cuz I don't see Salman & Isha winning this season for obvious reasons thanks to PH and votes. I heard Sanath is out this week and next to go will be Sushil Kumar

I know what you mean hon! Remo is indeed my fav judge in that table too but had there was somebody like say Terrance of even Vaibhavi along with him, it would have been just perfect. They have such eagle eyes for each step or movement plus it's worth listening to their comments
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
NO doubt Manish is the best host, he's spontaneous, funny and very professional :) Love him!
quarky thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I LOVE MANISH! He is so ridiculously funny its incredible. Watched him in Lil Masters, Dance Ke Superstars and in JDJ now.

"Shayad pehli baar main kahoonga Aa Bael Mujhe Maar"! 🤣

People need to join his fanclub on india-forums http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2474/manish-paul/
Edited by quarky - 12 years ago
686375 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rapier

We share the same views! I also like Darsheel, Isha, Bharti, and Shibani. I don't know who Gurmeet was so I obviously didn't have expectations. lol. This is the first time I'm seeing him. He isn't atrocious, but I can't connect with him somehow. He has no personality. He seems shy. As for Shampa, she did a great job last season. She is not doing that so far this season. I had expectations for HER.

Yea, you were spared quite a bit. lol. I know I wasn't. 😆 I agree with you...I do not wanna see that happen again.😆

rapiar i know darsheel , shivaani , bharti , isha these 4 r hard worker it shows in their dance ... where susheel i can say he has a very pleasent personality or modest type personelity jisey dekh ke apko accha feel hota hai ...archna she is not intrested in dancing she wants to show her face only ...gurmeet i dont think he is shy , those who r shy they cant act like this ...rose petals ancor ke upar spread karna front of the judgs ...shy people dont act like this they r alwayes well behaved he has dumb or duffer type personality , logo se connect nhi kar pata ,vo sirf voting ki vajah se aagey jayega not bcs talent ... zia a lovly kid she is ,very naive kind of person , pritusha well behaved ,soft spoken sweet ,about voting evry body knows online peole hi voting kartey hai may be gia n pritusha r more non cleb compare to others n have a huge fanflowing but unkey votes nhi ayengey for sure coz they dont have online fans
686375 thumbnail
😊

Originally posted by: quarky

I LOVE MANISH! He is so ridiculously funny its incredible. Watched him in Lil Masters, Dance Ke Superstars and in JDJ now.

"Shayad pehli baar main kahoonga Aa Bael Mujhe Maar"! 🤣

People need to join his fanclub on india-forums http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2474/manish-paul/

yup that was his first show as anchor n he was very good in that ...ragini also nice but manish was way better in his first show 😊