Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

686375 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ragini ko flirtatious way mai dikhaya hai jab bhi koi cleb ata hai she has to flirt with him as abhishek ...she is doing this with him also 😆 she has to do this poor girl she dont have any option 😆
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ANNMT

ragini ko flirtatious way mai dikhaya hai jab bhi koi cleb ata hai she has to flirt with him as abhishek ...she is doing this with him also 😆 she has to do this poor girl she dont have any option 😆

jab channel ka sandesh aaya hai toh woh bhi kya kar sakti hai😛 Ragini is doing fab for her first time hosting such a big platform
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
He is indeed very under-rated! He and Ayushman are the best hosts!
cutyvirman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg he is so funny
love him alot
642940 thumbnail
He is one of my faves. Love his style of hosting!
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

hallelujah there weasley 🤗

good to see ya after a very long time

Hey!!🤗 Good to see you too! How's it going?
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rapier

Hey!!🤗 Good to see you too! How's it going?

so far so good... if you know what i mean 😆
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

so far so good... if you know what i mean 😆

LOL! Good. 😛 You're the only person who calls me Weasley or Freddie.😆 I remember all last season, you calling me these two names.

So are you supporting Salman this time around too? I remember you were a big fan of his last time.😉 You almost went to war with other members in your support for Yana and Salman. 😆 But seriously though, last year's forum was a complete mess. Hopefully, things are a little calmer this time around.
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rapier

LOL! Good. 😛 You're the only person who calls me Weasley or Freddie.😆 I remember all last season, you calling me these two names.

So are you supporting Salman this time around too? I remember you were a big fan of his last time.😉 You almost went to war with other members in your support for Yana and Salman. 😆 But seriously though, last year's forum was a complete mess. Hopefully, things are a little calmer this time around.

yeah and the moment i spotted you here, all i could think of was weasley wizard wheezes 😆

salman & isha it is plus i also like bharti. thought shampa & GC will excite me but the excitement has dried off at present. shivani & darsheel seem more interesting instead

the forum was a disaster last time. others salman fans suffered more than i did for sure trying to defend him against all odds. i really don't wanna see history repeated here 🤣 aal izz well
ablazedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
He was hilarious when Shibani and he did the scene directed by Karan 😆