MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Ohhh man I can't stop liking him..😆 How good is he.. he is amazing.. I guess one of the best hosts ever or maybe The best.. he is spontaneous best.. he cracks me up whenever he opens his mouth.. when he said Bharti was looking like a Watermelon and called Shibani didi 🤣 He is just awesome.. he needs more work.. He is pretty under rated..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lol agree wid u..i love d way he host JDJ.

i luv hiz lil funny conversationz wid Bharti🤣
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Manish is awesome host
Ragini needs lots of improvement ...till now she is not upto mark ...her that flirting or blushing drama is too fake while Manish's acts make u laugh and they look natural not forced
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yeah Manish is so spontaneous and genuinely funny. It doesn't looked forced and one can safely say that he is the best amongst the anchors. In fact I look forward to his comments as much as the judges once a performance is over.😆

MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: DayanKiNani

I loved his Shibani didi dialogue🤣didi main raksha bandhan wale din aunga🤣

yeaahhh.. He was like Raksha bandhan pe aaonga main 🤣

he is hilarious.. his expressions for everything are bang on..😆

Yoo I like Karan too he is funny..
Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 12 years ago
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Definitely the best host with best one-liners ever. I miss his presence on DID LM2. He's so spontaneous, knows how to communicate with contestants...there's a natural flow to his presentation. It doesn't look like he's reading off the script or being a new reporter on Doordarshan😆 He does get a lot of work though, touchwood :P
ablazedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Manish is the best host he is so spontaneous and witty !! Love him ! I also love his camaraderie with Bharti they are hilarious !
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
His comic timing is spot on! That's what makes him so hilarious! Manish and Bharti are so awesome together! They get each other's humor and they have this chemistry that somehow works! They are sooo funny! I hope Bharti and Manish can host next JDJ season. Just a hint JDJ Producers. Think about it!😆
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rapier

His comic timing is spot on! That's what makes him so hilarious! Manish and Bharti are so awesome together! They get each other's humor and they have this chemistry that somehow works! They are sooo funny! I hope Bharti and Manish can host next JDJ season. Just a hint JDJ Producers. Think about it!😆

soo true.. they totally should..

bharti is too funny.. wo to unhon ne raat ko hi keh diya tha 😆
Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 12 years ago
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Bharti and Manish worked together on Comedy Circus :P