Shivani's improvements = two thumbs up!

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
she may not have a huge fan following to back her with votes but shivani surely is da quickest learner of JDJ right now. her graph is going up with each performance and i was pleasantly surprised to watch her improvements from da first episode till last night. their act was my favourite from saturday night and they totally deserve da points they received from judges

punit is turning out to be a smart choreographer who seems to be aware shihvani's capacity and how to push her beyond boundaries. i never noticed her in da celebrity list initially but now im looking forward to her performances cuz she & punit look extremely exciting

this duo has so much potential and caliber to go ahead in da competition if only they get enough votes

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sizezeroaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Egjactly!!! I totally agree with your point!๐Ÿ˜ณ She was marvelous yestday๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ I was not expecting that from her! She's a fast learning person, and Now even feel that she is going to be a competition to the restof the contestants! Hope she doesnt get eliminated quickly..I wanna c more of her!๐Ÿ˜ณ
BIackSwan thumbnail
she totally shocked me last night. i didn't expect her to perform so well cuz i thought she was just another barbie doll who can't do anything but anchoring and that too i haven't watched cuz i didn't follow IPL

hope she gets more votes in da future!
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I loved Shibani-Puneet's performance last night.. they were the best..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Shibani deserved a 10 from atleast one of the judges.. they give 20 points to Sushil for whatever little jumping around he does ๐Ÿ˜• and hold back for good performances ๐Ÿ˜• hope Shibani-Puneet get enough votes this time or else it's going to hurt to see them in bottom 3 again
BIackSwan thumbnail
@purva
sushil kumar is a disaster ๐Ÿคฃ i prefer watching him with my eyes closed
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

@purva

sushil kumar is a disaster ๐Ÿคฃ i prefer watching him with my eyes closed

disaster is the right words๐Ÿ˜†.. I just like his nautanki after he is done with all the jumping around๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
BIackSwan thumbnail
you mean salasa? that was funny ๐Ÿคฃ i feel sorry for that fella though
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
though i too am not a fan of her but as they all are contestants and its a competition so they needed to be judged on their performance
and i completely agree shibani have improved very much
i mean her first performance was not impactful but her second performance get her in notice and yesterday she was just fantabulous
she is working hard and improving not only with her steps but with her expressions too
adigaag thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Yup she was awesome yesterday...that was quite a change well done Shibani๐Ÿ‘
BIackSwan thumbnail
is she shivani or shibani?