Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Haan she did tough steps & left the act & lift parts to Gc ,choreographed perfectly this time. But I can say Gc is good in western styles more than other dance forms . he can do samba,salsa & tango dances also well But have to be lil more free his upper body ..
Edited by AAricha - 12 years ago
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I find they hv pretty good chemistry! and even KJO finds so who is a film director! He mentioned about their superb chem which was not shown today, it was shown in the e24 segment.They r dancing partners, and just did 3 acts, so obviously we can't expect the same kind of chem that Gurmeet has with kratika while doing scenes.
Janki...i don't think relationship status has anything to do with this. Gurmeet has awesome chem with Kratika, and he has been so cute with Ragini, i love their chem too.and i think he was superb with Shampa today! as far as the teacher-student thing is concerned, gv Guru sm more time, when he becomes better, that thing will also go away and the chem will be even more rocking.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: DMKJ_VB

Janki...i don't think relationship status has anything to do with this. Gurmeet has awesome chem with Kratika, and he has been so cute with Ragini, i love their chem too.and i think he was superb with Shampa today! as far as the teacher-student thing is concerned, gv Guru sm more time, when he becomes better, that thing will also go away and the chem will be even more rocking.

Sure Ria, but I'm not saying chemistry has anything to do with relationship status, just sexual appeal. I don't think a person can be sexual appealed to someone else when they're in a relationship, so in that case I don't think Gurmeet feels sexual appeal for any of his co-stars, past or present, but definitely he has amazing chemistry with Kratika and even Ragini. I agree it may need some time for him and Shampa to have that closeness and comfort level, but sexual appeal is not required to have chemistry, right?
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Sure Ria, but I'm not saying chemistry has anything to do with relationship status, just sexual appeal. I don't think a person can be sexual appealed to someone else when they're in a relationship, so in that case I don't think Gurmeet feels sexual appeal for any of his co-stars, past or present, but definitely he has amazing chemistry with Kratika and even Ragini. I agree it may need some time for him and Shampa to have that closeness and comfort level, but sexual appeal is not required to have chemistry, right?

sexual appeal for each other is of course not required! they r actors. 😆
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Forget about chemistry on floor, I felt Shampa looked diasappointed today...
Even in their rehersals she was quite strict unlike other choreographers... Poor girl 😆
In my opinion the performance was not that great, maybe coz of the lack of chemistry... luckily their performance was the first, so he got high marks!! If he had come after Bharati or Punit they wouldnt got the same mark... I felt even Gia improved a lot, plus she looked cute and fun opposite her choreographer...
Even Susheel has better chemistry (even if funny one) with his choreographer...
Doracake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Agreed with TM!

The Dance was fabulous, steps were sexy but Zero Chemesrty!
Call me a baised Gurti fan! But no one can beat the Chemestry of GC nd DD! 😍
-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: memyselfndI

Agreed with TM!

The Dance was fabulous, steps were sexy but Zero Chemesrty!
Call me a baised Gurti fan! But no one can beat the Chemestry of GC nd DD! 😍

In shows it's different ,it automatically comes when U know a person & working with a person for 10 to 12 hrs in the soap but here celebs hardly get 4 to 5hrs & It's about different dance forms performing at that particular time, It need spontaneity,coordination & good chemistry,bodylanguage , what ever dance form it is. See in classical dance also If Ur doing shiv parvati dance or some radha krishna dance U need that coordination & chemistry & of course good expressions. today shivani gave perfect example of all these. Her expressions were perfect & seem to be more confident . No doubt Gc was better in this performance ,His moves were complete. Good & intelligent choreography by shampa,took all hard steps & gave him the expressions & lifts part & Gc 's timing of the lifts & shampa getting into his hands in time was perfect. Made him to do what he is good in. I liked his perticcular pose where he was up side down & she on the ground ,she knows his lower body is flexible .But I felt shampa bit frozen & nervous. More over iam not liking her dress. Rumba dance dresses are so colorful frilled frock type & what was she wearing,I didn't get it. It looked like an item no costume to me. Black & red combo frilled frock type would have been much better,instead of that skinshow..This how I saw rumba costume,it's spanish dance.

Edited by AAricha - 12 years ago
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
have not seen it, but maybe guru is little bit apprehensive of debina and hence is hesitating in that dept...because he is amazing with dd and ks...in the serials...what a chemistry there between gc and his coactors
640117 thumbnail

I do not know about chemistry between them since I haven't seen their dance yet..Though as far from the pics. their dance looks good.

Now people are bringing other actors who are not related to the show and the MOD will give warning to all but I hope she gives to everyone and not be a biased MOD!

51559 thumbnail
Very gud post 👏 👏 Gurmeet should put more efforts.. Shampa was awesome today.. but i will say 26 marks only for Shampa.. because she choreographed so awesome.. their performance was gud too 🤔 Yea it was gud but as TM there was no chemistry... GC should not do sexy acts because i think he is weak in it.. lets hope for the best may be they will do gud in the next episode..

NO OFFENCE!