VERY SEXY BUT NO CHEMISTRY!!!

parheezGM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Gurmeet is one sexy dude.πŸ˜‰ I am sure ppl, hopefully girls get a workout by just looking at him πŸ˜‰

And he was not even as stiff as his previous performances either. So a big thumbs up to him and shampa.

Now on the downside, many times we notice that even two very great looking folks will have no chemistry whatsoeverπŸ˜• this is what I noticed with shampa and Gurmeet. They had everything right, sexiness galore, great steps, lovely ooomph factor but no zing or X-factor between the two.

Is it only me who is feeling this??? πŸ˜•

On the other hand I see a not so good looking salmaan having smoking hot chemistry with his partners...😭the world just ain't fair.
Edited by timepassTP - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
No, even I feel the same. Both Shampa and Gurmeet are good dancers but they don't have much chemistry with each other. It seems like a teacher and student dacing together, Shampa being the teacher and Gurmeet being the student.
I actually think Ragini and Gurmeet would have better chemistry on the dance floor.πŸ˜†
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nope even I felt no zing between them . And they are just a team..Not necessary there should be a spark between them πŸ˜†
KALG_Bizarre thumbnail

i agree completely...don't know why but these pair really lacks of chemistry...
parheezGM thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

No, even I feel the same. Both Shampa and Gurmeet are good dancers but they don't have much chemistry with each other. It seems like a teacher and student dacing together, Shampa being the teacher and Gurmeet being the student.

I actually think Ragini and Gurmeet would have better chemistry on the dance floor.πŸ˜†

Phew, big relief u bring me sistah!!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

So I am not the only one thinking this. That's great. 😊

They maybe just a team, but they are not members of some sports team, in a dance show where you have to perform on international forms as well, I feel personal chemistry and sex appeal not just for the audience but also towards each other is quite important.

Edited by timepassTP - 12 years ago
sangeet10 thumbnail
i think song selection also matters and does play an imp role in enhancing one's performance.
i guess it was a good performanceπŸ˜ƒ n as far as chemistry is concerned it all depends on the rapport they share with each other .
Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
LOl even i felt the same...the dance was fab...as you said...there was oomph and sexiness galore...but i did not see that spark ...but it was a nice team work πŸ˜†
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: timepassTP

Phew, big relief u bring me sistah!!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

So I am not the only one thinking this. That's great. 😊

They maybe just a team, but they are not members of some sports team, in a dance show where you have to perform on international forms as well, I feel personal chemistry and sex appeal not just for the audience but also towards each other is quite important.

I think relationship status plays a role in that. One can't feel sex appeal for another person if they're in a relationship.😳 Moreover, Gurmeet is married so I think he considers Shampa his teacher and maybe friend. He mentioned in an interview how he calls her his "Guru Ma". How can he feel sex appeal for her?πŸ˜†
Plus, I don't think chemistry really matters in this show. It's not a daily soap where leads have to click. If they perform well and get good scores, that's what's important to win. Judges are not giving marks based on chemistry.
686375 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

I think relationship status plays a role in that. One can't feel sex appeal for another person if they're in a relationship.😳 Moreover, Gurmeet is married so I think he considers Shampa his teacher and maybe friend. He mentioned in an interview how he calls her his "Guru Ma". How can he feel sex appeal for her?πŸ˜†
Plus, I don't think chemistry really matters in this show. It's not a daily soap where leads have to click. If they perform well and get good scores, that's what's important to win. Judges are not giving marks based on chemistry.

he calls guru maa to his wife also he mention this in same interview 😊 no chemestry does matter coz some dance forms r like this jo chemestry ki bina perform nhi hotey if u see DID juges comment on this after evry act '' chemestry layo'' so its matter alot when performer stage pe perform kartey hai ye sab side mai rakh ke jaatey hai not every body is gf n bf but they have to act like this otherwise pura act spoile ho jata hai coz if ye dikh gya so vo good performance nhi kahlata but i like his act tonight i alwayes knew shamppa is smart all tuff steps apney liye rakhti hai
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Gurmeet's presence on stage is enough... Lolzzz