Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

51559 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sweetrahz

Isha deserves 30!!

Today's episode was steal by Bharti and Shibani!!! They both really work hard for JDJ!! Gia performed OK!! I don't know I feel that she has gain some weight!! Sushil should work hard in his dance!! Archana was pathetic today!! And about Gurrr I think all hard and tough steps done by Shampa, he was there to support Shampa!! I found lack of chemistry between these two in this romantic performance

I missed today's epi.. Shibani how?? Was her performance gud too?? means she can join the 30 race very soon..
No comments to ISHA as she is the brilliant dancer.. and Bhartii kuchikoo rocks 😃 😃 and its gud GC has improved..! but he and shampa should add more efforts.. Shampa is a gud choreographer.. i hope her partner will improve in the coming episodes too.. 😕 😕
naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pentaminous.

I missed today's epi.. Shibani how?? Was her performance gud too?? means she can join the 30 race very soon..
No comments to ISHA as she is the brilliant dancer.. and Bhartii kuchikoo rocks 😃 😃 and its gud GC has improved..! but he and shampa should add more efforts.. Shampa is a gud choreographer.. i hope her partner will improve in the coming episodes too.. 😕 😕

Yup!! Shibani performed brilliant today!! She and Puneet dance on Niyat Kharaab hai song!! If she work hard she will be in top 3!! Gurmeet improves this time but still he need to control over his body and need to build some chemistry with Shampa!! Shampa is a very good choreographer, she is playing safe with GC!! All hard steps lifts has done by Shampa!!
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
watching the epi

till now watched only GC's

was it a dance which even deserves 27 🤔

i don't know abt rumba but whatever little dance was in the act was done by shampa

* edit:
No need to bring people unrelated to performance.
Edited by tannipartner - 12 years ago
567043 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -pixie-

Actually you cant do that with any of the latin american dances. They are all about the foot/leg and hip movements. If she wore a floor length dress then we wouldnt have been able to see any of the footwork.

Small correction,please-The Rumba is an Afro-Cuban dance not a Latin American dance form-but I agree about the clothes
246851 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

watching the epi

till now watched only GC's

was it a dance which even deserves 27 🤔

i don't know abt rumba but whatever little dance was in the act was done by shampa

they got 24. Shampa choreographed nice lifts. Although song selection was a bit blaahh.
51559 thumbnail

Yup!! Shibani performed brilliant today!! She and Puneet dance on Niyat Kharaab hai song!! If she work hard she will be in top 3!! Gurmeet improves this time but still he need to control over his body and need to build some chemistry with Shampa!! Shampa is a very good choreographer, she is playing safe with GC!! All hard steps lifts has done by Shampa!!

Shampa should put those steps which GC can easily do.. and its really gud that he is improving.. but as he is the biggest vote gainer and he has HUGE fan following so i think he can reach upto top 3.. well people should vote fair.. If GC and anybody is doing gud they should vote them not vote for them if they r their favourite celebrity... Here i m not only talking about GC but everybody.. So that it will not be unfair to every contestant and the most deserving will get maximum votes..

Edited by Pentaminous. - 12 years ago
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Tanni my comment was not at all against the rules

oh well ... do we even allowed to say anything

sadly No
naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pentaminous.

Shampa should put those steps which GC can easily do.. and its really gud that he is improving.. but as he is the biggest vote gainer and he has HUGE fan following so i think he can reach upto top 3.. well people should vote fair.. If GC and anybody is doing gud they should vote them not vote for them if they r their favourite celebrity... Here i m not only talking about GC but everybody.. So that it will not be unfair to every contestant and the most deserving will get maximum votes..

Yes he have a huge fan base!! But its OK!! Its always a trend that a daily soap actor have huge fan following then other celebrity!! People already impressed by their looks, acting and character!! I too think he will reach to top 5!! But his popularity cant make him win without dance!!
246851 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

Tanni my comment was not at all against the rules

oh well ... do we even allowed to say anything

sadly No

let's stick to performance discussion here, because we all know this forum is a minefield and valid discussion topics can be hijacked .
51559 thumbnail

Yes he have a huge fan base!! But its OK!! Its always a trend that a daily soap actor have huge fan following then other celebrity!! People already impressed by their looks, acting and character!! I too think he will reach to top 5!! But his popularity cant make him win without dance!!

Yaar i hope aesa hi ho