Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: SylvaniaLUX

If not a floor length at least a thigh length form fitting dress with a slit on side to help with leg movements would have done the deal.. Those ribbons of material floating was damn irritating for me 😆

oh yaa... deepz I have seen that dance before in some club function & Rumba is a spanish dance & actual dressing is somewhat like this

Edited by AAricha - 12 years ago
pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saniya93

Gia's choreographer was also ankita's last yr. even though ankita being a good dancer he couldnt choregraph something spectacular! And agree y cant judges give lower than six? They do it in all the other dancing with the stars across the world. Think indians r too emotional/embarassed/scared!

I know last time Ankita ka bad luck tha, and this time Gia ka it seems! 😆
I know, and Sushil and Archana ko same points dena was injustice to Archana! Agree she deserved 20, but Sushil was not dancing at all! Remember Remo said - he cannot comment techincally on his dance as it was not even at that level! I would have given him 4+4+4. But 20 was way too much! It is good that they do not want to disappoint anyone by giving that low marks, but then it is injustice to those who perform better!
33789 thumbnail
😆at Sushil's dance.. Salasa🤣

But seriously 20?!!! That is not fair to others.
-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Deepz shampa dress selection is somewhat weird I can say bcz in her second performance also her dress was not Ok.she was looking like a lady tarzan.

33789 thumbnail
Looks like Isha is headed for another 30. Promo looked mind-blowing
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
they were very good today. I loved the posture and the feel of the dance. I felt it was the most pure dance I saw today. Tango just took over the stage. Puneet and Shibani had great chemistry...wonder why no article comes on that 🤔
686375 thumbnail
true love them today ...they r mindblowing
naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
True!! I really love this performance!! Chemistry between two was amazing!! And I think this performance is more sexy then Gurrr and Shampa performance
Edited by sweetrahz - 12 years ago
naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Isha deserves 30!!

Today's episode was steal by Bharti and Shibani!!! They both really work hard for JDJ!! Gia performed OK!! I don't know I feel that she has gain some weight!! Sushil should work hard in his dance!! Archana was pathetic today!! And about Gurrr I think all hard and tough steps done by Shampa, he was there to support Shampa!! I found lack of chemistry between these two in this romantic performance
Edited by sweetrahz - 12 years ago
246851 thumbnail

1) gurmeet: he is 100 times better than last week, emoting was good, lower bdy still stiff. The posture needed for latin american ballroom, graceful yet firm was missing, the Chass was replaced by plain walking. Nice use of lifts by shampa. Seems she is using his strength to their advantage. shampa lost her balance following a lift.

2) Gia: did anyone feel she wasn't finishing her steps completely? otherwise it was decent, the turns in the end were good, just once i think she collided with nishant, have to double check. Much better than last week.

3) Archana: same problem with posture. She and sanam both were stiff, more over sanam's choreography was also not stunning, it was really quite basic.

4) bharti: wow paisa wasool. Who says fat people cannot dance and do thumkes. honestly her expressions, didn't look like coming from a untrained dancer. As a classically trained dancer, i thought her avinaya, the gaudy crass expressions of lavni were amazing. wajile ki barah is a such a fast song and she did it, although towards the end her energy was failing, but who cares.
Short note of appreciation for savio: he looked his part and i never thought he can do folk so well, he comes across as a ballroom and contemporary dancer, but wow, just wow.

5) UGh man, it took me 40 minutes to get out of this forum and watch shibani and punit.

First off punit, I am glad they are not eliminated. I loveee him doing ballroom styles. he takes the postures so well. in DID he had done a waltz and here too, the posture was so regal and good. Shibani was also really good. VEry well choreographed, lines were good. Could have been better though😆
Quick question: was it argentinian Tango?

why doesnt anyone take manish for acting? he is so amazing actor. I mean hain to wow talent ka khajana( not Grandmasters qoute but truly), but such a good actor.

6) sushil kumar: i thought i would watch for comic relief but he was much better today.
he still needs to tighten up, he lets his arms hang like teacup but he is much better. choreography was basic and simple , no stroke of brillaince from alisha, cannot expect either because sushil might not be able to do it. more or less he was okay, he did one pose, where he stomps on ground ,that was nicely done.

best act: bharti and then shibani.
Edited by tannipartner - 12 years ago