Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

I'm glad you pointed this out. I was waiting for someone to mentioned Shampa's clothing and I didn't want to be the first one.๐Ÿ˜ณ I didn't like Shampa's outfits in any of the dances but today's was the worst. She's a great dancer and clicks well with Gurmeet, but her outfit was distracting as you said, and it's also skimpy compared to Gurmeet's. The dance itself was very passionate and sensuous so I don't think she needed to reveal so much skin on top of it. I wish she'd worn a nice floor length dress which would have gone well with the dance.

Actually you cant do that with any of the latin american dances. They are all about the foot/leg and hip movements. If she wore a floor length dress then we wouldnt have been able to see any of the footwork.

Micron thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
finally found a discussion thread๐Ÿ˜†

Gurmeet - much better than his last 2 performances...I have to point this out...did he appeal for votes only from ladies๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

Gia...was good, but felt her landings were a bit clumsy... nevertheless good performance...ROFL at her voting appeal speech๐Ÿคฃ

Archana...good performance...but she was so obsessed with her hair๐Ÿ˜ณ. Did she get very less marks or is it just me๐Ÿค”

Bharati was wonderful and she rocked the stage. She is a true entertainer ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Shibani's Tango ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...she was really good after 2 not so good performances

Sushil...did not like his performance

Cant wait to see Darsheel and Isha's dance tomorrow
Edited by booosi - 12 years ago
KALG_Bizarre thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@Booosi:

ur description made me want to watch so much...can't wait...
686375 thumbnail

Originally posted by: booosi

finally found a discussion thread๐Ÿ˜†

Gurmeet - much better than his last 2 performances...I have to point this out...did he appeal for votes only from ladies๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

Gia...was good, but felt her landings were a bit clumsy... nevertheless good performance...ROFL at her voting appeal speech๐Ÿคฃ

Archana...good performance...but she was so obsessed with her hair๐Ÿ˜ณ. Did she get very less marks or is it just me๐Ÿค”

Bharati was wonderful and she rocked the stage. She is a true entertainer ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Shibani's Tango ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...she was really good after 2 not so good performances

Sushil...did not like his performance

Cant wait to see Darsheel and Isha's dance tomorrow

i also dont like archana's attitude all the time vo apney hair fix karney mai lagi thi that was annoing but some steps of her r really nice , remo pointed out this thing coz the people who r dancer or choreographer they will never like this kind of atti , sanam ne ek good song chuna same with shampaa both coreographer song choise were very good ...shivaani was mind blowing itna that uskey partnat pe attantion hi nhi gya ๐Ÿ˜‰
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -pixie-

Actually you cant do that with any of the latin american dances. They are all about the foot/leg and hip movements. If she wore a floor length dress then we wouldnt have been able to see any of the footwork.

If not a floor length at least a thigh length form fitting dress with a slit on side to help with leg movements would have done the deal.. Those ribbons of material floating was damn irritating for me ๐Ÿ˜†
pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Shivani n Puneet's performance was the best in today's episode! ๐Ÿ‘

Bharti was good and so was Gia! Gia is a good dancer, but seems like her choreographer is not using her potential to fullest! ๐Ÿ˜†

And going by the precap - seems like Salman n Isha are again gonna give a very good performancce!

Why did Susheel got a 20? ๐Ÿ˜• Is there some kinda rule that judges cannot give marks below 6? ๐Ÿ˜ก
coasta_70 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really enjoyed Bharti and Shibani's performance... Bharti was supremely entertaining and Shibani was flawless tonight. Gurmeet has worked upon the feedback given by the judges and was better than before. Archana a bit clumsy sadly. Giaa was full of energy. Sushil was enthusiastic...his dance was average. Manish was quite funny tonight. Ragini didn't seem to be in her element. For the judges...Karan was in great spirits as always. Remo's comments are always meaningful. Madhuri was her sweet self but it seemed like she was slightly under the weather with her cold. And of course..kudos to the choreographers for creating such lovely dances..
Edited by coasta_70 - 12 years ago
josh135 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Guys we all are lauding Gurmeet, Gia, Priyanshu, etc ...But i think today the best dancer were Shibani & Puneet...It was really sad to see them in the bottom 3 today which they dont deserve...I liked them a lot today!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Shibani is very pretty and her expressions and dancing skills are good...way better than most of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by josh135 - 12 years ago
605921 thumbnail
eagerly waiting for salman isha performance
StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pritirays

<font size="2" color="#006699">Shivani n Puneet's performance was the best in today's episode!๐Ÿ‘</font>

<font color="#006699" size="2">
</font>
<font color="#006699" size="2">Bharti was good and so was Gia! Gia is a good dancer, but seems like her choreographer is not using her potential to fullest!๐Ÿ˜†
</font>

<font size="2" color="#006699">And going by the precap - seems like Salman n Isha are again gonna give a very good performancce!</font>

<font size="2" color="#006699">Why did Susheel got a 20?๐Ÿ˜•Is there some kinda rule that judges cannot give marks below 6?๐Ÿ˜ก</font>

Gia's choreographer was also ankita's last yr. even though ankita being a good dancer he couldnt choregraph something spectacular! And agree y cant judges give lower than six? They do it in all the other dancing with the stars across the world. Think indians r too emotional/embarassed/scared!