Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angel-ki-shona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: AlwaysBeHappy

Yes, i knew it. Oh balle balle... When does he performd?? i mean 1st, 2nd , 3rd??

first

Word Count: 1

567043 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

for dance ? or for so called chemistry and hot performance ? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

NOPE! He got beat by BHARATI doing lavani!! She got 9/9/9=highest marks!?!
Edited by znursingh - 12 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SylvaniaLUX

I have a bone to pick with about Shampa's costume πŸ€”..Can I do that here ?

What is with those rags she is wearing ? Saw the SBB segments only..will watch the show when it airs in US time zone.
Seriously that dance is all about evoking passion and all..So she could have worn some figure hugging red ensemble na ..Those wisps of tattered fabric is flying all over and I got distracted . πŸ˜•

I'm glad you pointed this out. I was waiting for someone to mentioned Shampa's clothing and I didn't want to be the first one.😳 I didn't like Shampa's outfits in any of the dances but today's was the worst. She's a great dancer and clicks well with Gurmeet, but her outfit was distracting as you said, and it's also skimpy compared to Gurmeet's. The dance itself was very passionate and sensuous so I don't think she needed to reveal so much skin on top of it. I wish she'd worn a nice floor length dress which would have gone well with the dance.
33789 thumbnail

Originally posted by: znursingh

NOPE! He got beat by BHARATI doing lavani!! She got 9/9/9=highest marks!?!

Wow.. She got 27?? I am not able to watch as can't find any uploads. Hope they are put up fast
Princy360 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ok, then definately i will be the first person to watch his performance. Thanks,
IamSherLocked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sorry wrong post
Edited by SnoWyfaCed. - 12 years ago
686375 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

Will she get the credit like she got the entire blame?πŸ˜†

@Minnie- Idk for what he has got the marks havent seen it as yet πŸ˜†

i dont know how they survive like this i mean mostly in today sarey act partners ke upar focus they shivaani did febulous job ,b harti ka act almost pura usipey based tha , gurmeet ke saath prob ye hai sara limelight shamppa le jaati hai if u see she was so composed pura time but prob is this when they dance sara attention usi ki side jata coz almost saarey good step vo hi karti hai ...sabsey jyada funny that kbc guy tha he was so funny after performance jis tarah vo baat kar rha tha i think bharti n he these two sabsey jyada enjoy kar rhey hainπŸ˜† ...gurmeet ne aaj mika ki yaad dila di when urmila juj thi ye dailog usney mara tha '' mujey khuch sunai nhi deta mujey sirf aap dikhayi deti hai n i love u , i luv u sunayi deta hai ''πŸ˜†πŸ˜† on mika that time every body was laughing like hell that was so funny 🀣
686375 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bulls-eye

Wow.. She got 27?? I am not able to watch as can't find any uploads. Hope they are put up fast

ya she got 27 n remo alsoπŸ˜†...remo ne apney dil ki baat bata hi di n said '' I LOVE U'' bharti ka din ban gya πŸ˜›
51559 thumbnail
Yayyy Our topic is STICKY πŸ₯³
567043 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bulls-eye

Please DON'T hold your breath-it really wasn't worth it.The judges need to be shaken awake from their stupor! I used to LIKE MD! Her judgement skills are VERY suspect & I'm sick of her making cow's eyes at the camera!

Edited by znursingh - 12 years ago