Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Darsheel was awesome, his expression and dance was awesome, he performed better then GC!! he deserves 27 or 28

Jayanti was good!! She work hard for dance and try to add lot more efforts!!

Pratyusha improves a lot!! She is undoubtedly very graceful!! But she should work very hard!! I can see very good chemistry between her and her chreographer!!

Isha as always The Best!! Awesome!! She is very much expressive and beautiful!! The lifts and movement were too good!!

Ravi Kishan!! I dont have much knowledge of Tango!! But his legs and posture was not at all clear!! Her choreographer did all the hard steps like Shampa

Sanath!! He dance too bad!! What was special in his simple Nagin dance that every judge has came on stage!! Even it is not a part of Salsa!!
Edited by sweetrahz - 12 years ago
246851 thumbnail
Just finished watching the epi. not in a mood to type lengthy discussion.

Salman isha rocked. I mean the expression isha gave, specially the one which remo mentioned. Even i tried a lot in front of mirror to get that expression and it wasn't easy. First off the song choice, who would have thought such a classic, semi classical song to be used on paso doble. Salman truly is a rockstar. No wonder he gets the best contestant, coz he can truly deliver awesome acts too

darsheel was good, but i was surprised to see avneet. she improved a lot. Jai Kumar nair, truly delivered one awesome samba again after little masters. seems its becoming his forte.

it was unfair on jayati to give her 25 marks, she deserved more. But then again she is a trained classical dancer, tandav is like baye haant ka khel for her. Although the lifts were difficult. Divakar is an awesome choreographer. The way he uses jayati, and her strengths yet coming up with good choreography is remarkable. Why wasn't this guy in jdj before.
Ravi has a lot of potential, he is a good dancer material , kunjan just needs to polish him.

Sanath's act was bland, his choreographer doing all job but i admire his honesty.
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Very disappointed with today's mark!! Looks like judges were in very generous mood at the yest and got tired tday!!
791198 thumbnail
Just got done watching both 30th and July 1st episodes. Isha and Shibani were the clear winners for me. Their expressions were fierce and the moves were a class act!
Edited by Dexterkichokri. - 12 years ago
bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

Not fair

darhseel -aveneet did so amazing dance yet got 26 marks equal to Gc's performance where he didn't even dance but only few lifts
and Jayati , she did Dance , i loved her performance , it was amazing and she got 25 marks less than GC
😕

And i am surprised no one is speaking about Darsheel at all. He is doing an awesome job